New Book-4

10 years ago,

“Aasthik,” Dhvani whispers as she walks into the dark room. Silence follows her soft call and she never saw her husband this silent. “Come. Let’s—”

“Leave, Dhvani,” Aasthik whispers in a hoarse voice.

“We will go to the hospital. She committed suicide—”

“Let her die,” Aasthik screams, throwing the chair against the wall. Dhvani gasps colliding into the wall and the light turns on. “He will kill her anyway in the name of love for choosing him over us and then, she will regret.”

“She is our daughter, Aasthik,” Dhvani cries, falling to her knees. “Ananya has been the definition of our existence.”

Aasthik walks to her and lowers himself to her on the floor. Dhvani hugs her husband, closing her eyes, “She forgot everything, Dhvani. She isn’t our Ananya anymore. She insulted us in front of hundreds of people and walked away with him,” Aasthik whispers, staring at Ananya’s pictures on the wall in which she was a baby. “She left us.”

“But we didn’t. Let’s go and meet our daughter, Aasthik. I cannot live without our daughter,” Dhvani cries in his chest, “She is dying.”

Aasthik leans his head against the wall and sighs, “Let her die. It is the only way she will be free from that monster,” he mumbles with tears.

Dhvani sobs in her husband’s chest while he just stares ahead with a heavy heart.

“I will not let him be at peace. I will get my daughter back even after years if she isn’t dying today. Devarsh Sirish Thakur will pay for the pain of a father.”

Aasthik swears to himself as he closes his eyes.

Will the love of a father win?

Will the love of a husband win?

Who will she choose?

Husband or her father?

Will she stop the demons that her husband fights every day?

Will she heal the pain of her father?

Will she be a daughter or a wife?

“𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻’𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻’𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼.”

Yet their love was called a blemish............................

Ananya Khurrana and Devarsh Thakur grew up as childhood sweethearts to a married couple.

They were with each other’s ups and downs.

They witnessed the ugliest scars to beautiful memories.

They experienced heart-wrenching incidents to heartwarming days.

They fought for each other against all the odds.

They stood for each other against the world.

They held each other against all the destructive forces that tried to drown them.

But...

After 10 years of their married life, at the age of 28 when youngsters start their life together, will they both stand by each other or part away?

Will the destructive forces that tried to drown them, push them to the core or will they swim back to the shore?

Will Ananya be able to understand his dark secrets?

Will Devarsh have a second chance at love?

Will this story of obsession and dreams be incomplete or will it become an eternal love story?

Join their journey to witness the intertwined hearts of these obsidian sinners and know if they get stronger or the fate wins separating them.

It is a spin-off book of My Sinner but can be read as a stand-alone. But I recommend you all to read it first and then, this.

Caution:- It contains very mature themes like swearing, murder, violence and sex. The male’s attitude might not suit your feminist theories. So, read the book only if you have constructive criticism.

It is a war between love and obsession

It is a war between the father's love and the husband's love.

It is a war between the virtuous and the sins.

It is a war between pure love against the world ❤️

Give it a try, it will not disappoint you guys.

Thank you ❤️