Professor x Reader

"Ah. Y/N. Just the person I was looking for." The Professor greeted you, as you walked into his hut.
"You were looking for me?" you ask, some-what shocked.
"Yes," he began, "I wish to conduct an experiment on your behaviors in certain situations, while under pressure." he finished.
"Oh. No need for that," you laughed, " Just stay aboard The Minnow, and witness the troubles of working with Gilligan!"
The Professor laughed at your small jest, then immediately returned to his serious, professional self.
"Actually, Y/N. I was only going to place you in one situation." he said.
"Oh. And what is that?" you asked.
"Well..." he began. He turned his back to you. You moved closer so that you were standing right next to him.
"Yea Professor...."
He then pulled you towards him so that you bodies were touching, and kissed you. At first you were shocked at the turn of events, and pulled away immediately and blushed. He turned his face away, looking sad and disappointed.
You simply pulled his face towards yours and kissed him back. The kiss wasnt sloppy or overly-passionate, it was soft and lingered on.
When you both pulled away, you whisper " I liked this experiment Professor, you should come up with more of these."
He smiled and pulled you in for another kiss.