I Spy The Virginity Game

"And another one bites the dust."

I sighed while watching our schools most prettiest girl run away from the group of heartbreakers. The one that she was dating, Michael had just broken up with her right after she finally had sex with him last night.

They've been dating for 3 weeks and just like that, it was over.

It was so evil of him to do it in front of his friends but he had too, it was all part of the game.

"That's so messed up." My best friend Melissa commented sadly while we watched the group. We were crouched down behind the hallway corridor watching the guys while they stood near the lunch room.

They were talking in a hushed conversation, they occasionally smirked at each other I guess talking about their next victim and then they finally dispersed from the circle and entered the lunch room together. It disgusted me that amongst the guys Carter, Justin, Michael, Caleb was my brother Daniel. I till this day couldn't believe that he was apart of the group.

Melissa and I sighed and stepped from behind the wall and walked towards the lunch room once the coast was clear.

"Why do you think Michael broke up with her?" Melissa asked. Her curly hair bouncing with each step.

"I don't know." I shrugged opening the lunch room door for us. As we stepped into the loud crowded lunch room I watched as Melissa glanced at the virginty brothers table. She always had a interest in them. I never told Melissa about the game that they play and no one else in the school knew about them but If she knew and they found out that she knew then they would do something to humiliate her and I had to protect her. That was the rule to the game the boys play. If anyone outside of the group finds out about what they do then that outsider has to face public humiliation, especially if they try to expose the boys. The rules were the same for the boys in the group too. They weren't even aloud to stop or leave the group. If they did any of those three, they had to face public humiliation.

"Oh my god Lana!" Melissa squealed from beside me. "Carter Victors is staring at you." She says the words I would've never wanted to hear ever in my life. My head snapped to the direction of the group. In total shock i discovered that she was telling the truth. Carter and Justin from the group were in fact smirking directly at me. Their hair which were messes of  brown and black mops on their heads and Carters green eyes, Justin's blue ones were sending strikingly sexy, scary smirks my way. Smirks that could've had a million of meanings to them, none of them being good. My voice trembled as I whispered. "Why- d-do you think th-ey're staring?"

Melissa starts squealing in excitement."I don't know but they're coming over here!" My heart felt like it dropped when she said those words. I turned away and whispered. "Come on." As I headed towards the lunch line with the other students. I couldn't let them talk to me, what were they up to anyway? It could've have been anything good. There was no way in hell I was gonna fall into there trap of virginity stealing!

"It's Lana right?" A deep voice flew to my ears making me freeze in my spot. I even felt the slight breeze of his minty breath on the back of my neck. I slowly turned around fully facing one of the virginity Brothers. The head Brother of them all, the one in charge, Carter Victors. His tall frame towered over my short one and let's face it, he was a giant compared to me. I placed a strand of hair behind my ear as I looked up into his penetrating Green orbs. "Yes and your name is?"

He laughs and steps closer to me. The teasing smirk is still spread across his pink lips.
"Carter. But you know that." He looks me up and down. "You know I'm always at your house with Daniel." His matter of fact tone is low and calm. He was trying to flirt with me but it wasn't working.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Then you know my name as well, since your always at my house." I corrected him with a smile and he grinned liking the game I was playing. But wait this wasn't suppose to be a game. Shit. I decided to play it off and act annoyed all of the sudden. "So whatsup?" I asked, desperately trying to give attitude.

"You see, my friend Justin and I." Carter looks over shoulder at Justin who was standing with Melissa. I didn't even know Melissa wasn't by my side anymore. Justin had her full attention making her laugh and blush. "We were wondering if we could stay the night at your house tonight."

I began laughing hysterically. "This is a joke right?"
This had to be a sick joke. There was no way in hell I would let Carter or his sneaky friends stay the night at my house. My mom and dad were gone on Vacation to my aunts wedding leaving Daniel in charge of me. Pshht.

But he isn't.

"Im afraid it's not a joke." Carter stated pressing his lips together. "Daniel says its cool because he has a date tonight." Carter smirks when my eyes widened.

"So I'll see you later." His looks a me a minute to long  before he's turning and walking away back towards his friends.

How in the hell did this happen all so quickly? And how the hell would I get out of this one when it involved the sneakiest of them all, The virginity brothers.

_______

Vote & Comment for more.