3 | josh

josh

I let Simon slip from my brain as I started to film a question and answer video.

"HELLLLOOO GUYS!" I smiled brightly at the camera and waved. "I am here to answer some questions you asked me on Twitter! I'll be going through the hashtag #askzerkaa right now!"

I scrolled through the hashtag on my phone, muttering profanities under my breath every so often.

"Steph [SDMN] asks if you could be any sidemen for a day which sidemen would you be?"

I locked my phone and spun it around, "I think I'm going to go with Harry because all the fans love Harry."

I answered like twenty questions and did some nasty dares on the way until I got to my last question.

"Do you like anyone right now?" I read out the question and squeezed my palms.

"Maybe I do." I smiled at the camera, slowly closing my smile and adjusting my backwards snapback.

§ § § § §

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder.

"Josh." The soft voice matched the large hands that were shaking my shoulders. "You always do this, you have to stop."

I cracked my eyes open to come face to face with Simon.

"Jesus, you worry me." Simon shook his head. "You shouldn't fall asleep editing videos. If you need to go to sleep, you should just go to sleep."

I groaned and rolled my head on top of my desk. "Leave me alone."

"Come on. Get up."

"It's-" I looked at the electric green numbers. "-three fifteen in the morning?"

"We can go get food if you want to."

I smiled at him, "okay."

I forced myself out of my chair and threw on a black sidemen hoodie over my now-wrinkled undershirt. I ran my fingers through my hair which was now getting way too long, and looked back at Simon.

"Ready?" He asked, twirling keys to a car that certainly wasn't his.

"Why do you have JJ's Lamborghini keys?"

"He's here." Simon took the stairs two at a time. "He was recording a video with Vikk and crashed in his room. And I figured it wouldn't hurt to take his Lambo out for a spin."

I sighed, I was supposed to be the responsible one.

"Alright, I guess." I shrugged. "But as long as we get ice cream."

"I think I can make that happen."

My Twitter binged with a notification as I climbed into the passenger side of JJ's Lamborghini.

@Miniminter7: ice cream runs w/@zerkaaHD at three in the morning in a lambo??? i think yes

I giggled at the comments which were saying "pics or it didn't happen."

I took a sneaky picture of Simon while he was driving and smiling at a joke I just told. I logged into my twitter account and clicked the new tweet button.

@zerkaaHD: im only up bc @miniminter7 promised me ice cream. (thx jj :-)) [picture]

I pulled up snapchat and scrolled through people's stories. I glanced down at Simon's hand which was rested on the gear shift.

I hesitantly let my hand rest on top of Simon's before he took a quick glance over at me.

"You're stupid." Simon muttered with adoration.

He laced our fingers together and I smiled over at him. I sneakily took a picture and saved it through snapchat.

§ § § § §

We sat on top of JJ's Lamborghini and ate ice cream and looked at the stars.

Simon smiled over at me, "hey."

I laughed loudly and then covered my mouth, "that was a grim laugh."

"I thought it was cute." He smiled at me, and laced our fingers together as he threw his empty ice cream cup away by basketball-shooting it into a near-by trash can.

I discarded mine too, having it banked off the back and sending trickles of ice cream down the trash can.

I smiled as I titled my head to look at him. The light reflects off the ring on his pinky finger, as he moved his hand to the story he was telling.

And to know this will all be gone tomorrow when he hangs out with another sidemen fighting to have Simon, broke his heart into a million pieces.

I knew what it was, I was in love.