Planes and Powers

I sat down in the plush couch next to Blue Doom, and side eyed him to death.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked a small smirk skirting on his face.

"Unless you can wipe douche off, then no. No you don't." I sneered back at him.

He grinned like a cat. God I hate him.

"Is there something wrong? I'd hate to make you uncomfortable" he said faking innocence.

He wanted me to crack I could feel him mentally pushing me into cracking. He was obviously a little pissy about the fact that I had him beat. I was here, when he didn't want me to and he was obviously still a little mad about the whole manipulating stunt I pulled the other day.

How do I know this you ask?

Well I walked back to my room to pack a little later and he had taken a knife and slit my bed, then he took all my clothes out of their bags and through them everywhere around the room, making sure to tear apart at least 20 shirts.

It looked like a tornado.

It looked like a childish tornado.

He was a child.

After my shock was finally over, and I finally understood everything he had done, I went and got him back.

Because only a bitch would take that.

It didn't work out as well as his did, but it helped me with my anger.

I stomped all the way back to his room, then once I was there I found a pair of scissors in his side dresser.

And that's all she wrote.

It looked like someone gave Edward Scissor Hands meth, and let him loose on the room.

I tried to flip his bed as well, but it fell on me instead and when I collided to the floor the thump was loud enough to bring attention to my vandalism project.

Ana and Blue came rushing through the door thinking I was in danger.

I was pinned to the ground and they obviously couldn't see me. Ana gasped, like a little bitch, making the whole thing seem way more dramatic than it actually was.

But Blue? He lost it. He growled like a beast and roared my name like an animal. He was furious, which is why it was in my best interest to remain hidden underneath the mattress.

So the hound dog tried to sniff me out, he tore apart the whole house, as I laid there under the mattress in a puddle of my own tears, pee, and shit I could hear him stomping around downstairs. I heard things being thrown, screams, cries, and the sound of broken glass.

He was going to kill me, which completely explains my desire to hide for 40 minuets.

Eventually my own body gave me away, and I sneezed like a monster. Children in China heard that sneeze.

Blue had come stalking up the stairs, anger in each stomp. He flung open the door and heaved the mattress off my body with one hand, his eyes narrowing in on me like knives.

After he nearly choked me to death, and electrocuted me five times, he finally decided on a punishment that would make him feel better.

Which leaves us here, ladies in gentleman, to this moment where I am chained sitting down next to Blake fucking Dun.

He'd put handcuffs on me, and guess where they were connected! You guessed correct. Blake fucking Dun.

He yanked the chain, pulling me forward again, while I growled at him in annoyance. His smirk still firmly set on his delicious face.