The Audition

It's time for the audition, Dun! Dun! Dunnnnnnnnn!

Hahaha jk but it is an audition

So basically like I said before this is a limited rp. So of course I want serious rpers. Three other people who I brought my idea to and who helped me bring this to life have already pretty much auditioned. We will be allowing so far just two more people to make characters. However if we are tickled by your audition we may consider adding you even after the two spots are filled. The audition is first come, first Impressing first served.

You will be allowed to choose from four roles (Demon, Angel, Human, or Witch. Now demon also includes a subspecies of demons called Vampyres also known as Vampires by the human world.

Now without further a do the nominees are....

Angel

You have been watching over the earth like you were asked to do by your father when something begins to spark your attention. A small town also known origin of where your brother was cast down to earth is beginning to raise alarm at the strange things happening. Word is that Lucifer is allowing Demons to roam free. Not only that but there is a weird light energy which is only known to be angelic but far greater than yours alone is appearing in town. Something is up and with the permission of your father you and a couple of your siblings will go to earth, find out what Lucifer is planning, discover this new angelic force, and send some Demons back to hell. (So basically you can start with the day of your arrival or you can start from heaven and end with your arrival. I want to see lots of detail, make me feel like I'm In heaven, make me feel like I'm watching an Angel. Be creative and have fun!)

Demon

The time has finally come! Your king is allowing you to enter the world and roam freely. Normally this was only free to upper level Demons, and the outcast species of demons known as Vampires, but lower have been given permission to. One thing this spells out though: Disaster. Well at least for earth dwellers. (This should be pretty self explanatory. Like before be detailed, make me feel the pain and torment. I wanna shiver in my seat from your dark disturbing nature. Blood, gore, violence; I want it all! Please be creative with demon names. )

Witches

Well you either know about your power or you don't. Either way the time to use it is coming. For now just live life and be safe. With the world changing things are becoming more accepting, though witchcraft is still considered a sin and the devils playground. People are terrified of you. This is either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the type of person you are and how you use the gifts you were bestowed. So for now secretly do what you were born to do in the shadows, whether it's getting what you desire, attacking your enemies, harming innocents or just dabbling in a little potions and charms. (You're a witch duh! So basically you were either drawn here because of the darkness that was developing or you were born here. You are a very extraordinary person but how you use your gifts is up to you. The magic is within for some of you, where as the magic is blessed to you by your ancestors. Be creative, I want to see the spell binding trauma that you can inflict.)

Humans

Haven has always been a quiet town in which nothing really happened. Well at least nothing very major, but that's all about to change. Suddenly the once sleepy town is becoming the town to afraid to sleep. Missing teens, bodies completely drained of blood and the weird sense of dread/death that follows a strange little family. What happens when you discover the u settling dark truth behind your dear old town? (So basically you can act as if your character just stumbled upon the truth of the paranormal or is still trying to decipher what is going on. Hell if you want to be the clueless cheerleader, go a head! Just make this interesting and show me the darkness in your beloved town which is currently affecting you. )

There ya go peeps, I look forward to reading each and every one of your auditions. Please please make your audition entry interesting and lengthy, I don't want to see no puny little excuse of a sentence when its more of a statement. If I can sit here and write this long and detailed on my phone than there should be no excuse.