Chapter 16-Wake Up Call

Rosalie's POV-

I groaned, the only thing I could feel was pain. Dam that fucking accident got me good.

"Rose?" I heard beside me.

I slowly lifted my heavy eyelids, the lights were already off, thanks to whoever for that. I blinked and looked over, Dee?

"It's ok Rose, you're going to be fine," she cried.

"Why are you crying?" I asked after she gave me a cup of water for my parched throat.

"Because we almost lost you!" She exclaimed.

I stayed silent, I wanted to reach for her and give her a bear hug, but my body was in too much pain for that.

"Please don't cry right now, I really want to hug you but I can't," I pleaded and she chuckled.

"Who else is here?"

"Y'know Rose, you might think you're alone, and don't bother denying it because that was all you were mumbling as you started waking up. But there are a shit load of people who were waiting for you to wake up," she laughed slightly as she wiped her tears away.

I was confused, "who?"

"Well, Frankie and the guys, this guy named Jared, your parents-"

"My parents are here?!"

"Yes, now shh, this other guy named Theo-"

"THEO?!"

"Shut up," she glared before going back to naming, "and a girl named Catalina," she finished.

I looked at my lap noticing she left out one person, I was still conflicted on whether confronting him or running away, but seeing as where running away has gotten me, I think the best choice is to confront him when I'm better.

See must have noticed my sad and pained expression, "he's here, but I ran him off. He was the one that barged in here when you had gotten out of surgery. They only allowed to people in, so me saying I was your sister and Leo saying he was your fiancé, we came in. I may or may not have confronted him a little leaving him confused, just so you know. He went to get coffee with Jared, Theo, and Catalina. Your parents are still talking with the doctor about your condition," she explained.

"You're up!"

I looked over and smiled, "Axel!"

"Hey babe," he smiled as he stood next to Dee.

"You look like shit," we said in sync.

"Me? You!" He laughed.

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost a day," Dee sighed. "When you get out of here, you're moving in with me and Frankie and we're not taking no as an answer," she said.

I stayed quiet, maybe this is what is needed... a fresh start...

"No." i said firmly.

"I'm not letting you stay with hi-"

"I'm not staying with him," I cut her off.