Proposing her..

Cameron's pov:

Since the visit to thi in the hospital cara is kinda ignoring me and shee is making it too difficult for me ...I try making small talk with her but she just replies me with sure or ok ...I was suppose to propose her that day in the restaurant but because of that call I had to just leave it. ..after reaching her to her house. .she started acting weird from then on...I seriously don't understand why she is acting like this ...I can't take such reaction from her.. now we have a meeting with one of my old business client Mark Jarkson and I am still gonna try solving my problems with her ....I can't stand not talking with her for a long time ......

When we were in our conference room .....I could see Mark(client) flirting with my cara ....I always knew that Mark is a playboy ...he may be good at his work but that doesn't give him permission to flirt with my girl ......when the meeting was done I saw mark giving her his number ...when everybody left I pulled cara by my side ..at firstvshevseemed really comfortable but once she saw me she tried pulling away from me but I had my firm hold on her....I asked in a lowly dangerous voice ...well I did not intended to sound like that but she manages to get this part of me easily. .."why are you ignoring me?"she just ignored making any eye contact with me that instant I knew that something is wrong with her ...she just kept on telling me to leave her alone but I just ignored and continued "that day in the restaurant you wanted to meet the love of my life right ??? Do you still wanna meet her??" I asked her but she answered me in the way I expected her to answer "No..--. I me-an yes --yes I would l--ove to me-et he-r but
sor -ry I go-t some impo-rtant wo-rk to d-o ..." I could see the pain that was clearly written all over her face and she was stammering that means she is nervous or sad ...well than this is her punishment for putting me through soo much pain and ignoring me for past few day ...I just smiled at her "but I want you to meet her ....she'll be soo happy to meet you "I told her with a small smile on my face now she looked really very angry she than snapped at me " Don't you understand I have some other important work to do...just leave me alone" That's the time I knew that this joke had to stop and I gotta tell her that she is the one... before she runs away from me again ....I can't let her go again ...that's when I told her "there she is " pointing at the glass behind her ... and when she turned she was completely confused ...so she looked at me and mouthed 'where' that's when i again pointed at the reflection in the glass which was my baby ...I saw complete shock written all over her face... " isn't she pretty? ?" I asked her... thats when she turned around to face me with a prettiest smile on her face "really??" Was the only question that left her mouth when she faced me ....."yes cara ..you are the only girl I've loved and I promise you will be the only one all my life ...im not gonna give a long speech but I wanna ask you a question which I wanted to ask the time I met you again "that the time I went on my knee and i saw cara gasp and she started crying. .. "miss Cara Reynolds will you be my girlfreind... again ???" I was shitless scared of her answer but it went away instant when she kissed me and bought me out of my thoughts " ofcorse it is a yes.. you idiot " she said with a smile on her face ...I instantly said the words I wanted to say to her all my life " I love you cara " she froze under me that's when I knew that I ruined our perfect moment. ..what a idiot am I " its okay cara if your not rea" I was stopped half sentence when cara kissed me all of sudden and said the words I wanted to hear all my life "I love you too my Mr billionaire."

Cara's pov :

I had distanced myself from cameron ....because I know he has no feelings for me ...it was just a misunderstanding. ..I stopped being over freindly with him and started acting professional. ..he tried making some kinda conversation with me but I just ignored him ...because whenever I used to talk with him I felt a pang of hurt within me ...today we have a meeting and I have to face him there...I got to be strong. ..when I entered the conference room I was greeted by cam's most charming smile but then the client ..Mark came to me and started talking ..he seemed like a kinda nice guy to me.. he even gave me his number which I will be throwing in a bin after some time ...when I was about to leave I felt someone pull me in his arms. .I don't know why but I felt comfortable in that arms ...when I looked back I saw cam looking at me angrily. ..when he asked me why I am not talking to him I just ignored him and told him to leave me alone ....does it even effect him that I am not talking to him? ?ofcorse not ...

When he was telling me to meet his love I just wanted to run away from there and go in my room and cry but I had to keep myself strong ...ibeven snapped at him ...when he told me that she is right behind me I just stood there looking at him ...I wasn't ready to face that girl ...I was afraid that I might lose him ...but I have to face reality..so I turned around to see just a glass in front of me ...I was slightly confused and totally releived that the girl did not show up but I was angry at cam for lieing to me so I faced him and mouthed '"where?" Thats when he poined at the glass and all I could see was my reflection. ...I was completely shocked was an understatement. ...so I just questioned him in one word "really?" I couldn't find any words to speak ....but then he explained me everything. ...but when he went on his knees I just gasped and tears made their way.....and then he brought up the question I never thought I would hear from him ...for me.... I instantly said yess and kissed him but when he said 'I love you cara' I was completely taken back because I thought he only liked me ....but love?? I did not let him complete his apology sentence... I just kissed him senseless and said that three words I've been waiting to say to him since the day I joined this company ...so I said it " I love you too my Mr . billionaire" he looked completely shocked but later my third kiss bought him to reality and at the end we both had a smile on our face and the same childhood love swimmining in our eyes for eachother....

-------------------The End---------------------

Atlast im done with my story .....

Loveya guys ♥♥

Im seriously gonna miss you'll♥♥

Just kidding guys more chps are on the way
Love ya♥♥

Vote

Thanks for reading
- carron174