30. He is changing...

"I am back" Fort announced as he reappeared from the bushes.

He was holding a small paper bag and a tray of two cups of Starbucks.

" Bring the coffee!! " I stretched my hand out like a child

"Cool then I guess the sub is for me then" He casually shrugged

" Hi! I want a sub too asshole"

" Come on! I gave a long ass description of my name and you still call me asshole? "

"That's too complicated isn't asshole more suitable?"

" Sure it is Mrs Fiesty"

" See we are even now."

He sat down beside me and placed the tray on the grass. I looked at him and his lips twitched into an awkward smile.

" Fort... I guess this is the first time I have seen you smile " I giggled

" I really hope it's the last" He smirked

There yoy go. Good things don't last for long.

" You should add this emotion in your dictionary. It helps"

I dipped on my coffee and analyzed Fort as he looked subconsciously at the horizon.

All he said was too much for me to seep in me and even completely absorb. I tried to recollect it all and place the picture together. The more I tried the deeper insight of Fort imprinted in my brain.

You give me life

You are my world

All these phases sent a weird flutter down my stomach. Like molten lava ignition you from within.

" All this goodness is making my personality boring! " He groaned

" It is actually quite interesting subject: How to be good. Requires immense patience, virtues and hardwork which....... You have none" He completed

" Ha! You aren't the epitome of perfection either. I made sure you arnt one now didn't I?" He smirked

" We are so good at talking through arguments? " I laughed

" And through...... High notes."

" High notes? "

" Yeah through those high pitched moans and groans when your are over me or when my fingers are rolling along your clits"

"Gosh! You are like born perverted! Being locked in a cellar for 100 years taught you how to be a pervert! "

" Pervertness is actually an art if you oobserve. It requires skills!"

" Why! why couldn't you be the Angel for this sex-tion of emotion"

" Do you want that 'Sex-tion' of me to get activated? I am totally cool with it" He said crawling near me.

" Fort No!"

He came closer and grabbed my arms and held them tightly .I squirmed and wriggled trying to loosen his grip. He pulled me closer to place his warm lips on my neck again. My struggles loosened and I became still as his lips moved.

Suddenly a tickle jolted through my body.

" Fort- Wa- Aaahh" He started tickling me near my waist.I giggled and laughed and squirmed.

" Stop!!!"

"This is another way of touching you and making you scream my name at the same time" He winked