Chapter 3

Sorry about the wait you guys.. i was sort of on a mini vacation haha.. my sister decided to take me out of town with her, her boyfriend and my nephew.. it was fun.. it was a birthday present for her boyfriend.. and a going away thing for me.. because i am leaving this Friday to college, and my sister is kind of sad.. Anyways.. This chapter will consist of some action I guess.. haha.. so here it goes!!:D

Picture right there-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Is of Donovan!!!:D

HOT!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

I got out of Andrew's car and walked up the stairs to our apartment. I slipped the key into the lock and opened the door.

A bag was slipped over my head as soon as I walked in, which caught me off guard. It wasn't a bag where I couldn't breath, because I was breathing just fine. I heard people in the room. Several voices, that were low so that I couldn't hear them.

I was kind of scared as to what was happening. I heard a low grunt that sort of sounded like Andrew.

"Andrew?" I asked aloud, my voice sounding kind of muffled because of the bag that was over my head.

"Anthony?" He breathed out, worry filling his voice.

I heard someone laugh. It wasn't an evil laugh, it was sort of giddy.

I knew instantly who it was.

"Immy." I groaned with frustration.

"This situation is totally justifiable! A groom shouldn't see the bride before the wedding.. Or in this situation, a groom shouldn't see a groom." She giggled.

"You don't have to go to such extremes!" I growled out.

"I don't know. What do you guys think?" She asked.

"I don't think it's that bad." A deep voice answered back.

"I think it is." A female voice mumbled.

"It was your idea Vanessa!" Immy retorted back. "Thanks Sam for agreeing with me." Immy said, I could hear a smile in her voice.

"Sam is here to!" Andrew said, sounding more frustrated then I was.

"And Axel." Another deep male voice said. I knew that they would be in on this to.

"We are taking you out tonight!" Sam said, happily.

"Ugh." Andrew groaned.

"Come on sour puss, it will be fun!" Axel laughed.

"So this is how you guys are taking us then? Kidnapping us?" I groaned.

"Hardly." Vanessa replied.

"Okay then, one final adieu to your beloved Andrew." Immy said into my ear.

"Can you take the bag off my head so that I could see him?" I asked her.

"Nope, you know the rules." She replied, pulling the bag tighter.

I groaned again, but after a few seconds of silence I cleared my throat.

"Andrew." I said to the open air.