Chapter 12

~I'm Sorry~

Thomas's Point of View

As soon as I sent the message to Lucy, she walked in. I smiled.
"Hey Lucy."

"Hi." She croaked.

"Shh come here."

I sat up making room for her on the bed. I put my arm around her and she snuggled into me. I thought she was just resting until I heard a soft sound escape her lips.
She was crying.

"Lucy? I'm right here."

"I know. It's just, your important to me. I can't lose you Thomas."

"You never will."

A soft smile appeared on her face.
"Love you Tommy."

"Love you to Lucy."

"We are twins but don't know anything about each other." Lucy said giving a small chuckle.

"That's very true. Let's  ask each other questions then."

"Ok."

"Question number 1. Favorite color."

"My favorite color is. Hmm. Probably green. But not a dark green. Like a minty green. Or the color of grass. Either is fine. You?" Lucy said.

"Hmm. Probably, orange. Like a sunset type of orange."

"Question number 2, do you have any phobias?"

"Me? Probably getting lost in the maze. You?"

Olivia took a deep breath, like this was big for her to tell me.

"I think I have claustrophobia."

"What?"

"Claustrophobia. Like I'm afraid of small encloses or places closing with me inside. Like on the first day, I never told anyone except Minho cause he helped me, they doors were closing and I thought the walls were getting smaller. Also, when I was in the box it happened. I thought it was crushing me."

After Asking Questions.

Lucy seemed a lot more relaxed after asking questions to each other. She was beaming. I was glad to see her like this.

"Tommy?"

"Mhm?"

"What happened in the Maze? Like what made you and Minho fight?"

I sighed. I didn't want to tell her.
"Lucy..."

"Tommy can you please tell me?"

"Fine. We were talking about your training. Like you will start your working with someone tomorrow. Minho said he didn't want you running. That it wasn't even an option. I said that she should at least get a chance. That just because he likes you doesn't mean you can't try out. Well, after I said that he came after me. We threw a couple of punches, then he caught me off guard. And he pushed me hard. That's when I cried out in pain. He was pretty upset. That's when I sent you a message."

I regret telling her that. She got up and left after I finished. She didn't even say goodbye.

Minho's Point of View

I got my meal and sat down. As soon as I did, Lucy got up and left. She mumbled a goodbye to Newt and Chuck. She didn't say anything to me.

"I'm such an idiot." I groaned.

"No your not, it's just a misunderstanding Minho. She will get over it." Newt said.

"And what if she doesn't Newt. I lost my chance with her then!"