3.

Helping Esme to decorate around the living room was a bit relaxing. It didn't take us the whole hour to put everything up. By then, the lovebirds had enough private time that it was time for us to intervene and spend time with the birthday girl.

We had decorated the entire living room with hundred of pink candles and rose filled crystal bowls.

Jasper walked in closer, followed by Esme who had checked the timer on some pastries and was now back.

Jasper's hands were clasped behind his back, a playful smirk on his lips, nodding curtly "Ma'am"

I flashed the wall behind his shoulder an amused look, knowing that little southern accent swooned every human girl around and he knew it. "Mr. Hale"

Esme chuckled softly at us, glancing around the room, "We did a good job, didn't we Eliza?"

A smile danced around my lips, looking up and making brief eye contact before looking away and nodding, "We made a good team"

Esme's smile widened as I gave both, eye contact and a verbal response. Something I briefly did whenever I spoke with someone else besides Edward or Jasper.

Esme briefly hugged the two of us, not saying anything else when I stared past her head to the wall.

Rosalie, Carlisle and Emmett had walked between our hugging with Esme and now stood at the bottom of the stairs as we could hear the lovebirds being ushered downstairs by Alice.

The three of us walked closer to Emmett, Rosalie and Carlisle, Esme immediately taking Carlisles's arm, linking their arms together as Alice walked down the stairs with Bella behind her, Edward following them slowly.

Bella stopped abruptly in the middle of the stairs as she looked at us. All of us, minus Rosalie smiling at her.

Edward gave a slight smile, leading her down, knowing that if he didn't, she'd have stayed there frozen.

Esme and Carlisle were the first one of us to greet and hug Bella warmly.

"Sorry about all this" Carlisle apologized, but considering there was a small smile on his lips, he wasn't that apologetic "We tried to rein Alice in"

I chuckled from behind them.

"Like that's even possible" Esme teased. "Happy birthday, Bella"

FLASH!

I heard the sound of camera, turning to Alice holding a camera, taking a picture of Bella with Carlisle and Esme.

"Found it in your bag" Alice told her, looking down at the camera. "Mind?"

I knew Bella had no option because, if Alice had a say about that, the camera had to be full by the time the clock hit its next day mark.

Emmett moved to Edward's side, nudging him. "Dating an older woman. Hot" I covered my mouth to not laugh at that. Bella seemed to hear that, avoiding looking at them, but I was able to see that little shy smile on her lips and a bit of color in her pale cheeks. Edward elbowed Emmett sharply making him look at Edward innocently "What?"

Rosalie stepped closer to Bella, shoving a silver package at her hands. "It's a necklace" She rolled her eyes, "Alice picked it out"

Rosalie walked away in boredom, leaning against Emmet who hugged her to his side instinctively.

Bella couldn't help but smile before glancing to me and Jasper, standing a few feet away from her, across the room. Jasper waved slightly, a small smile playing on her lips. Bella smiled, waving back. That made me smile.