Chapter Five

This is a long chapter for yoshikatie1. So check her profile out ! ^.^ dedication goes to her. I tried to make this as long as I could (: so, please COMMENT/FAN/VOTE. haha. It's not that long. :$

How did do youuu like the last chapter then?;) I hope you enjoyed because things are kicking off in the next chapter. ^.^

Not much to say. Hah. Keep reading onn :)

******

I wobbled out of the car, and watched Jay drive away leaving me on the road cold and alone. Before anything happen, I safely made my way to the front door unlocking and walking in. Callum sat on the sofa, with a figure I couldn't exactly work out.

He had the same hair, identical to Callum - that was all I could work out from the back of his head. But, yet, his neck was so familiar. Where... have I seen him before? God, I must know him from somewhere.

"Dad?" I finally gasped... my school bag dropping to the floor. The heads turned around, and sure enough there sat dad with a huge grin on his face. I didn't know how to react to this. I mean, come on ... this was my dad.

I wanted to jump in front of a truck, but at the same time I wanted to go and give him a huge hug. Damn my moods. I sighed, walking into the kitchen. This was the same guy who walked out on my family, and left me.

His promise - that he didn't keep, was to meet me every week with some money for bills. A bit sad how he didn't keep that. Why was it like this? I wanted him home every day. I opened the cupboard, pulling out a glass and poured myself some water.

Sitting down on the dining table chair, I ran my hand through my hair as I gulped back the water and sighed in relief. It felt good on my half - burnt tongue from all that coffee. I tried to re call my day, but all that I was thinking was about dad.

I could hear him coming in the kitchen, he sat down next to me on the table and pulled the glass away from me drinking it himself. What the hell?

"Where were you all this time?" He asked nicely, giving me a small smile.

"Don't try it," I whispered snatching my glass back fiercely, finishing all the water and slamming the glass down on the table. Callum came and joined us on the table.

"Don't be mad at dad," he said smiling at me.

"Not to be mad? Don't you remember what he did!"

"He had a reason."

"Reason? What?" I asked, facing dad with all the emotion on my face waiting for a reply. Dad shifted uncomfortably in his chair not responding to me.

"That doesn't matter, what matters right now is -" he began to talk.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT MATTERS. What was your reason?"

"I really don't want to talk about it now, okay?" He said, a vien throbbing in his forehead. I knew when he got angry, and when to stay off his dangerous side. Now was one of them. I ended up nodding.

"Okay. Good." He said. "What matters is that your mum isn't home yet."

I totally forgot about that. She still wasn't home? The latest she has been in 6, but it was 9:30pm. That makes me feel stupid. I was at my teacher's house for that long?

"How comes?" I asked, scarily calm.

"I'm not sure why. She probably ended up somewhere. We need to start searching for her," Dad said. "I only came home because Callum got in contact, and begged me to. He was scared."