Prologue

A Vampire City Novella

Presents...

Weeping Blood

~~~

Prologue

Ten years ago, the Kingdom announced that Sanguinarians can now enter Vampire City. They can now enjoy studying in Scarlet Moon Academy; they can spend their leisure time in downtown City and can even reside inside Vampire City.

There was peace in the current regime. The King is responsible and wise, just like his father. His Queen was a kindhearted Vampress. They have 3 offspring; 2 boys and the youngest is a girl.

But this is not the story of the Royal family. This is a story of an Aristocrats and a Sanguinarians.

Not even a love story.

Because this is a story of the childhood friends who'll try to live their life according to their choice.

The sweet Phoena who is tired of living her life for the expectation of her parents.

The distant cold vampire Duane who is trying to run away from his responsibilities as the next ruler of Sanguinarian Clan.

The playful vampire Gavin who has trouble with the girls;

And the badass Devyn, who in fact, is trying to forget her awful childhood past.

Four different attitudes. One goal. Stick to each other.

Because love is overrated, let's make this Vampire story to the next level.

----

Note:
Phoena - Fey-na
Duane - Du-wan
Devyn - De-vin