36. nice girls

months passed.

she started to realize that many people manipulated her for her kindness and respect.

she didn't lose those characteristics, however.

she knew it was better to love herself and respect herself for who she truly was.

and with that, she continued her faithful and beautiful journey as the nice girl.

along with her dedicated companion, him.

he eventually got the guts to ask her out.

it took weeks for him to grow into his own shoes, but he had the courage and passion to finally tell her his feelings.

she declined his date the first time, but by the next week, she accepted his second offer.

she told her sister about him.

rachel could care less.

she knew her sister deserved all the happiness in the world.

you eventually moved on and became distant friends with her, but there will always be an underlying guilt swelling in your chest when you see her.

and even the slightest pause in your heartbeat reminding you of the feelings you once had for her, but you moved on.

and you accepted her and loved her for being true to herself.

maybe one day, you'll learn.

maybe one day, you'll be a nice guy.

t h e e n d
that's the end of our journey.

thanks sooooo soooo sooooooo much for the amazing support and comments and votes and reads! to all my vocal and silent readers, thank you. and i love you.

this wouldn't have happened for the amazing support of nice guys and i'm so glad many of you have dedicated yourselves to reading on to nice girls.

this book is for everyone, but especially dedicated to the females in this world who are sweet, kind, and gentle-hearted giving everyone a fair chance and love, but aren't recognized for their internal beauty.

you girls rock!

thanks again!

jackie