The Meeting

Grace's P.O.V.

The meeting.

*a month later*

The visions have been coming off and on. The most recent one put us on the spot.

Flashback

Me, Beauty, And Intelligence stand side by side in front of our pack. My heart pounds.

"We meet in five days." Beauty says.

"We will meet at your clearing. Hold a meeting at high noon." Intelligence commands.

I nod. Everything is set.

End of Flashback.

Its been five days.

I hold my stomach as the nerves are driving me nuts.

I jump onto high rock. I had called everyone ahead of time, but we stand here.

I look up at the sky. High noon.

"I have-" I begin, but am cut off by a sharp but demanding howl.

Their here.

I hear the growls of pack as the two short woman walk towards me, commanding the packs attention.

One girl has jet black hair, flowing in the wind with pure purple eyes. Her petite commands authority. The other is walking with pride, her red hair in a small braid as her hazel eyes glow.

I smile down at them,"Beauty. Intelligence," I greet.

They bow down,"Grace."

I motion to them,"We have the same rank now. No need to bow down."

The pack looks around in confusion. My beta and even Aiden is stumbling to get to me. Aiden gets to me first,"What's going on?"

I sigh, turning to the girls, but they shake their heads, I turn back,"We will wait. You will find out soon enough."

I turn to the Firestone pack,"Our visitors, Beauty and Intelligence will be treated with the same respect you treat me. They are very special."

With that I end the Meeting.

All of us jump down in sync.

Aiden pads behind us,"Babe! Can I come?"

I give him a skeptical look. But he pulls the puppy dog eyes. Ugh, fine.

He jumps up and down in glee.

All of us stand in the main office, thank God it's sound proof,"So," I say, unsure.

Suddenly James busts into the room,"Alpha, the-" his eyes Go to Beauty, he growls, the next words he says I didn't fully expect,"Mine."

Beauty gasps as The Beta jumps and wraps his arms his arms around her possessively. He is much larger than Beauty.

I laugh. Intelligence moans,"Great. Now I'm never going to hear the end of this."

I frown, together we begin to talk,"Me and Beauty met when beauty came to the Bloodmoon pack after her pack abused her."

James growls at this. But we ignore him,"That was five years ago. Together we experienced the visions. Then you came along. We don't know what they mean. We were hoping that maybe you would know."

I shake my head, furrowing my eyebrows,"No."

She sighs, her voice deeper than my own,"Well, we knew that. But after we found out you were one of us, we left Blacknight. Knowing their plans. So maybe we can help you."