Want to know what goes on in Mr Ambrose's head? Order S&S Paperback now!

GREAT NEWS!

My dear fans and fiery Ifrits, you are in luck! My publisher and Amazon were a lot quicker than I expected, and the 'Storm and Silence'-paperback is already available NOW!

So now is your chance to get hold of Lilly's & Mr Ambrose's adventure in paperback form. And do you know what's the best thing about it?

What is it you've all been waiting for?

What have all of you been asking for almost since the first encounter with Rikkard Ambrose?

Yes, that's right! There's SPECIAL ADDITIONAL MATERIAL FROM MR AMBROSE'S POINT OF VIEW!

You heard correctly! Want to know what goes on in that stony head of his? Order 'Storm and Silence' on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, and you'll find out!

The sooner you order your copy, the better! The more of you pitch in, the more chance we have of helping Lilly and Mr Ambrose climb the bestseller lists. And if you feel like leaving an awesome review for the book – do it! Reviews help almost as much as copies sold on the way to the top. And we all know that the top is the only place Mr Ambrose can endure being ;)

Don't know where  exactly to purchase your "Storm and Silence"? Easy! You will find the Link to the Amazon / Barnes & Noble pages of of the book in my bio on my Wattpad profile!

I sincerely ask each and every one of you – if you can afford a copy, please buy it. I love writing stories for your enjoyment – but my studies are over now, and I have to look for a job. As sad as it sounds, I can't keep writing if I don't make any money out of it. So, please, if you enjoy my writing, support me in my efforts to realize my dream and become a professional author. My fate is in your hands.

The ebook version is still in the works. There was a small technical error, sorry! I'm working on fixing it, and hopefully it will soon follow the paperback! You can already pre-order the ebook, though, so you will get your hands on it the moment it officially comes out! That, too, will be a great help in storming the bestseller lists! :)

If you can't order the paperback online, please still wait a little. I'm working on making sure that the book can be ordered via traditional book stores, and will let you know as soon as I'm certain!

On another note – it looks like Storm and Silence won the 'Story of the Year'-Award! Yay! If you'll support the book publication with the same awesome enthusiasm you displayed in the contest, my dear Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen and Ifrits, we will have no problems in making 'Storm and Silence' the hottest new book of 2016! I am working like a serf on an extra chapter, as promised, and it should be ready by tomorrow!

Thank you all! You are the best fans a writer could ever wish for, and I know I can count on your support!

Yours Truly

(a deliriously excited) Sir Rob

P.S: It'll probably take a little longer for the book appear on non-american branches of Amazon.com (like Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.in or Amazon.de) With luck it'll be there soon! :)