Slipping into Love !

Today was going to be a good day . I tell myself trying to wake myself up.

Getting out of bed I went to the bathroom . Did my personal hygiene.

Looking at myself in the mirror . I wasn't small but not fat. I was just me . Evelyn. I didn’t have a six pack yet my stomach wasn’t falling over my pants.  My mom and her cooking bless me  with a descend booty. Also , had a nice rack up top( thanks to my dad side of the family). My beautiful dark complexion was giving to me by father.  My hair is thick and shoulder length. I choice to wear weave. I love weave. I could do just about anything with my weave with a flat iron.  

Why do they even have Mondays ? I hate them .  

I need something to wear to school. Peach Polo tee  shirt with black Nike shorts and my black  all Nike shoes. Keeping it simple for the day.

"Evelyn Jade your ass better be up.  See why she got to yell my government name. Let me introduce myself . You already know my name . I'm 18 years old and ready to graduate. Around 5'3 . Fun size. Middle length hair. When I want it longer I just added it. I have a twin brother by the name of Trindon. He was older my a few minutes. And he never let me forget it either.

Grading  my keys and phone I head down stairs. I saw Trindon eating . My mom , .Jada , was packing her lunch. She is a RN and Our Lady in Baton Rogue .

"Good Morning my beautiful family" I said walking to the icebox getting a bottle of cranberry juice . Cranberry juiced over everything.

"You driving today " Trindon asked me . Nigga never want to burn his gas.

"I guess so. Lets go "  

We kiss our mom and left .

Hop in the all black 2013 mustang my daddy got me for my birthday. He got Trindon an  all black charger .  

I think I want one . Speaking of our daddy . He lives in New Orleans . Don’t feel like talking about him. He is a not a dead beat dad or anything like that.

Once we got to school . Trindon and I went our separate ways . I met up with my ride or die Kellie.  

"By time your ass get here. Taking all damn day "

"Really Kelly ? Can't even get a good morning or some thing" I said smiling at my friend.  

She crazy AF!

"Any way , I got ah new boo. "

Oh lord . Sorry to say but my best friend has one flaw . She can't seem to keep a man. Her loud ass mouth is what gets her in trouble .  

I just rolled my eyes as I got my stuff out my locker.

"Ev you listening to " 

"Yes , Kellie "  

"Like I was saying his name is Jayden . He super cute to boo. "

"Sorry Kelly but I don't know him"  

I let my mind wonder . I heard the name before .

"Chick Jayden Hills" 

"Kelly , the thug "  

I just left her there . She know how I feel about them type . My daddy was a regular OG. Ha

I have seen how that type of love end . I have my parents for an example. My parents have been together for going on 20 years. 

My daddy been running the streets of New Orleans . He out the game but he still the king . My mom may have his late name but the street has his heart .