1️⃣9️⃣

Tamia

Hayes got out of the refrigerator and went upstairs. I followed him and he grabbed skylyn  from Matt's closet. I'm so confused. "Wait!" I yelled. Hayes turned around. I ran up to him picked up sky and ran out the house. " where are we going?" She asks. I looked at her." We getting some toys!" I yelled.
" Tamia WHAT THE HELL!" Hayes screamed . I ran into the nearest Walmart hoping not to see a Mexican lady with a broom.
I walked to the toy aisle and put her down. She ran to a Barbie doll on a horse. She picked it up and we walked into the check out line. Once I bought it, we were walking to a park. I sat on a bench and she ran to play on the slide.

*1 hour later*

Sky came back with 2 little girls

" Tamia look at my friends Maya and Bryden !" She said holding their hands

" Tamia look at my friends Maya and Bryden !" She said holding their hands. "Nice to meet you guys!" I said bending to their height. A lady with long black hair came over to us. " maya,Bryden, let's go." She said politely. "Mommy this is our friend sky." Bryden said. She nodded. "Here's my number if they want to have a play date." The lady handed me a piece of paper while grabbing her kids. "Come on sky." I said . I gripped her tiny hand and it was about 5. I started walking to this ice cream place. Sky got chocolate with sprinkles and I got strawberry with caramel.
We walked back to Matt's house. Hayes grabbed sky from my arms and went upstairs. I sat on the couch next to cam. "Where were you guys?" Matt asked. "I bought sky a toy and ice cream and went to the park. " I said reaching for the remote . Hayes ran downstairs and turned off the tv. " what the narts!" I yelled at him . "Where were you !" He asked . "I bought her stuff and she met friends." I said and threw the paper the lady gave me. He picked up the paper and stared at me. "Do you want a cookie!" I yelled turning the tv back on. Matt and cam cheered.