Galahad: Igniton

Athens Greece 2024 10:30pm

Athens was in a sorry state,ever since the financial crisis a decade ago. Calling the city unstable would be putting it mildly. Riots would break out almost every night but the police response was so forceful last night that no one would dare to so much as hold up a sign tonight. There was still junk from the protest left on the street though, a lot of  abandoned signs and a lot more empty gas grenades on the floor. Of course this scene wouldn't be complete without dried blood splatter on the roads,pavement and walls.

Gunivre's  Rangers were still here collecting Intel all the same.
But Pine wanted Chivalry Operations to come to an end in Greece. He would've sent the Widow Maker to eliminate  the Rangers in Greece. But it's been a while since anyone's called him that, Mikhail Duskin retired to settle down with Pine and now lives the life of a house husband. Pine has taken the liberty of hiring various assassins to carry out the Mikhail's former duties.
One of these assassins was a South African hitman code named Toad.His parkour ability was second none....well apparently.

Toad knew he was now marked for death by Chivalry and he knew they'd send a Knight to deal with him, he just didn't know who'd it be.It should be able to dodge any Knight Lancelot sent after him as long as he stayed in crowded areas. Most Chivalry Knights wouldn't take someone out in front of Civilians, well all except him. Toad saw him, the Knight codenamed Galahad toss a cigarette to the side, he stared at Toad intently with his Hypnotic Blue eyes.  His gaze was simply terrifying, he was charming to be sure but there was a lack of humanity behind it all.

Toad Ran through the people traffic vaulting over and sliding over obstacles. Galahad was on Toad's tale, it was as if he was a Lion chasing a gazelle.
Toad Fired a few rounds from his M9 Beretta at Galahad, but he dashed behind a wall just in time.Toad kicked the door of an apartment building and dashed up the stairs but Galahad  wasn't letting up.
Toad made it to the roof, he could see another tower block in front of him so he leaped across, shot a window in mid air and rolled through.

That would've been a good way to lose most but not him.
He does the exact same thing without hesitation but not quite as gracefully , Toad found his complete lack of fear disturbing he didn't have time to dwell on it.

They were now in a apartment building under construction, the only people in it were workers.  Lose equipment was everywhere and dust was always rising to the surface. Toad sees the elevator is under construction, but there was no elevator there just a steep drop to the ground floor.

Toad made a swift but controlled decent down the empty elevator shaft until he saw an opening below and dived through it entering a lower level.

Toad was now on the ground floor and he was almost home free.
Suddenly Galahad burst through a thin layer of plaster board like it was nothing. Dust was now all over his clothes and stuck in his long hair but he didn't care.

Toad runs out onto the street with Galahad in pursuit. Toad crossed the busy road to his right by vaulting over cars that were racing past. Galahad ran after him but a Mini copper  crashed into him knocking him to the ground.

A distressed middle aged woman steps out her car eager to apologise and to call the ambulance but Gallahad got back up in a couple of seconds filled with adrenaline. He shrugged off his considerable injuries and ran after toad not even bothering to wipe off the blood that was flowing down the side of his face.

Toad darted down an alley and climbed up a building to his left  as effortlessly as I spider, Galahad on the over hand had to pause for a moment to plan his route before making his ascent. The pursuit continued on the rooftops of Athens.

Toad was vaulting over and under obstacles not to mention clearing gaps with the grace of a ballerina, While Galahad kept up with the same amount of grace as a raging bull. Toad swan dived into the trash bags of a a moving dumpster truck he saw from the rooftops  to try and lose his pursuer.

For a moment Toad felt like he was finally home free but of course this feeling wouldn't last. Galahad was dirty,bloody and bruised and looked like hammered shit all round but he wasn't going to let Toad of hook.

Desperate to escape, Toad jumps down a manhole cover and of course Galahad was right on his heals.
Galahad drew his Glock 19 and
The two exchanged Rounds until Galahad staggered when a 9mm bullet tears nto  his shoulder. Toad felt something similar except the bullet riped right through his leg. Both men grunt and wince in pain, but Galahad still had his sights set on his target.
Toad knew a bullet tearing right through his femur would definitely slow him down.

Toad manages to get some distance by spamming the trigger which kept  Galahad at bay.
He then had to limp along like wounded prey towards the ladder back to the surface. Galahad was finally able to pop his head up but Toad was out of sight, but he left a blood trail.

The blood trail went up a ladder through alleyways and into a seedy dive of a nightclub. It was like a massive bee hive, young twenty somethings were swarming around high on either speed or ecstasy, the lights were flashing so fast one might assume they were designed to induce epileptic fits.  Galahad fell back on Lancelot's training as he scanned the nightclub for Toad, he knew Toad would try and stop the blood flow as soon as possible, so tracking him with his blood trail wasn't reliable.

He finally spotted Toad and despite the presence of the crowd he opened fire with his Glock 19.
Toad was quick to duck and Sprint through the crowd as he fired back.Security tried to stop Toad but he dealt with them with ruthless efficiency. Toad ran on to the dance floor and took a hostage.

She was a young girl in her early twenties, from the looks of it she's just out with her friends looking for a good time.
"Back off or she dies." Toad positioned himself in a way that made it impossible to shoot him without killing the hostage.

So Galahad fired anyway without batting an eye.two rounds through the hostages torso so he could hit Toad. The bullets tore into both of them by merely a inch away from one another and they both hit the ground like dominoes.

Everyone was shocked and they ran away out of panic.
Galahad stood over Toad as he tried to reach his M9 but the Knight stomped on his wrist and stared at him.
Galahad looked Toad right in the eye and grinned as the bullet entered Toad's skull and flew out the other end. Galahad looked at both the ghastly hole in Toad's head and the dead girl's wide eyes dispassionately.

Galahad holsters his weapon and searched Toad's body for intelligence.
Toad received a text message to meet a member of the Court named Bruce Fairs, he was the CIA station chief of Athens but Galahad could care less.
Galahad had a score to settle.

Fairs had a large yacht off the Greek coast, he was using it as a base of operations.using binoculars the Knight could see several armed guards.He changed into jet black diving gear and dived over a cliff. He started to swim deep underwater making sure no bubbles rose to the surface.

Once he made it to the yacht he maintained his noise discipline.He stayed in cover as he moved around the yacht, avoiding enemy contact by staying low and in the shadows.

"Who the fuck did we piss off to end up here, I'd rather be stuck behind a desk at least the new interns are hot.." The CIA agent said
"I here yah."Another agent replied whilst throwing a cigarette overboard.These two were in Galahad's way so he screwed a silencer onto his Glock and murdered the two agents quickly without making a sound.

He then hid their bodies by dragging them into the shadows.
He entered the room the two men were guarding and Fairs was fast asleep in his bed.Galahad saw a picture of his wife and kids by his bedside.He contemplated shooting him that would be quick and clean, but no a throat slicing would send a real message. Galahad began to smother Faris, fairs started kicking frantically seconds before Galahad slit his throat from ear to ear. Fairs attempted to scream but no sound was coming from his mouth.He was left there shaking and choking on the blood entering his windpipe.