Chapter 17 - Never Let Go Part 1

“X-xavier….!”

It was no use.

He wasn't waking up.

I held his head in my hands and stared into his lifeless eyes with sorrow. He can't be dead…! He can't be…!

“Xavier..!”

I grabbed his shoulder and started shaking, but didn't move. Didn't make a sound. I released him from my grasp and put my ear up against his chest, listening, hoping…..for a heartbeat.

Nothing.

“No..! No….its not f-fair..!”

I let out a weak sob, defeated. I laid my head on top of his chest and let the tears flow freely. I may not have known him long, but he still was my mate,...and now he was gone.

I planned on leaving so easily, always telling myself that I would move on, that I didn't have any feelings for him, I could leave so easily….but I was wrong. Seeing him like this, I regretted the feelings I had.

And it was all my fault.

He would still be alive if I told him.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him closer, the tears flowing down my cheeks like two rivers.

My tears landed onto his chest and open wounds, soaking his clothes in my tears of sorrow and grief.

“Aaaaahh…! Its not fair…! I-im so s-sorry...Xavier…”

I rested my head against his chest, closing my eyes and letting out the last of my weak sobs. I was too weak to keep crying, all my tears were gone…

I opened my eyes, my head still laying on his chest and I stared down at his wounds, looking at the gashes in his stomach made me feel sick knowing it was my fault, and I felt my tears wan to return even though I didn't have the energy too.

Then something strange happened.

As I was staring down at his deep wounds in thought, I felt something strange. It was…...my hair…..what…? My hair felt tingly and itchy.

I sat up from my position and released Xavier, setting his head down gently. My hair began to tingle more, feeling almost like sparks were shooting through out my body.

I ran a hand through my golden locks and examined my hair, and gasped. My hair was…..glowing.

I looked down, confused and in shock. The glow from my hair seemed to get brighter by the second, making me anxious from the feeling building up inside me and sparks shooting through out my body. Then something even stranger happened. Xavier started to glow too.

His chest soaked with my tears began to glow. My once wet tears began to glow as well, turning into small golden pools of water where they sat on Xavier.

They began to glow brighter and brighter, so bright I had to evade my eyes for a second. Then they began to fade, and seep through his clothing under his skin.

His chest began to glow, and the golden swirls of my tears began to spread out through his entire body. I stared in awe as Xavier's stomach started to glow, and golden dust and swirls appeared, weaving its way up and down, like it was stitching his stomach with a golden thread.

The glow began to get brighter and brighter, before it dimmed and when I looked back at his stomach, his wounds were gone.

The golden swirls soon covered his whole body, liwk it was stitching his back together, and his body was glowing brighter by the second. His body began to glow white form its brightness, and I had to avert my eyes.

The glow grew brighter and brighter, until it suddenly disappeared. I slowly removed my hands from my eyes and looked down at Xavier, his body completely healed, and no scars whatsoever.

The light was gone, however my hair was still glowing, I could feel the sparks building up inside me, itching and crawling inside me to get out.

I looked down at Xaviera body, completely healed, yet he still remained unmoving. I leaned over and placed my ears to his chest, he theard nothing. I lifted my head up, saddnes beginning to comsune me again. I placed one of my hands overtop of his heart, and felt the sparks within me build.

The energy began to build, so much I began to feel dizzy and I released all the sparks to my hand, golden sparks, almost like lightning, releasing from my hand through Xavier's chest. I felt the sparks leave me, along with a lot of my energy and I began to feel lightheaded.

I blinked as my vision began to get groggy, and leaned back on my elbows. I felt very tired, and taming a nap sounded good right about now, however, a sound- a beautiful sound filled my ears. The sound of Xavier's voice.

I quickly lifted myself up, my tiredness long gone. I quickly put my hands onto Xavier's shoulders and shook him lightly.

He didn't say anything at first, which made me nervous and I began to shake his shoulders a bit more roughly, and sure enough I heard a noise/groan escape his beautiful lips.

I felt a huge smile crawl across my face and I began shaking him harder. I know it wasn't helping him, but I couldn't contain my happiness. Xavier slowly opened his eyes after a few more shakes and groaned when his eyes were fully open.

I let go of him and sat back, giving him some space. He slowly start up and rubbed his eyes, before looming around like a lost, tired puppy. I couldn't contain my happiness anymore.

“XAVIER!!”

I screamed and threw my arms around him, accidebtly tackling him in the process and pinning him underneath me as I held him in a tight embrace.

Xavier started coughing and I loosened my hold, but I didn't let go.

I couldn't.

I wouldn't.

I would never let go.

------------------------------

And you guys though I was gonna kill him.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

I'm sorry this one's a bit short, its a two-part chapter again. I'll upload the second part In a day or two!💫

'Panic! At the Disco - I write Sins not Tragedies' music linked above cause.....they're amazinggg.🤓

✖ ----- Dont forget to ----- ✖

➳Comment what your reaction was when Xavier woke up

➳Stalk & follow meh

➳Vote & Share with your frendzzzz

---------------------

Have a lovely day! 💕

∞ ♢ αиgєℓ ♢ ∞