◦ 0 3 ◦

They pulled up to the Kingsman Tailor Shop. Clover hopped out first. She opened the door for Eggsy, closing it once he got out. He smiled at her in thanks. Clover went to walk in but she noticed Eggsy had come to a halt. She turned to face him and saw him staring at the golden lettering on the window:

'K    I     N    G    S    M    A    N'

She smiled at him and waited. After a few second he turned to her and followed her in. They stepped through the door. Harry sat waiting on the couch, swirling the alcohol around in his glass before he looked up at the pair. Eggsy put his hands in his pockets and Clover sent him a wave.

"I've never met a tailor before," Eggsy stated, "but I know you ain't one."

Harry took a sip of his drink. "Come with me." He said as he stood up and led them to a fitting room, abandoning the glass on the table. Clover and Harry walked through whereas Eggsy stood cautiously at the doorway and Clover didn't blame him. He'd been through so much today and now he was standing in a not-so-tailor shop with two people he'd only just met, one of which had manage to fight of a band of men with only an umbrella, the other claiming they got him out of jail.

"Come on in." Harry urged the tentative young man. Clover smiled comfortingly at him and urged him in with a hand gesture. He hesitantly stepped in, standing in between Clover and Harry. "What do you see?" Harry asked.

"Someone who wants to know what the fuck is going on." Eggsy replied. Clover grinned, amusement shining in her eyes.

"Clover," Harry began and she looked at him through the mirror, "what do you see?"

"I see someone who is kind. Someone who cares for and would do anything for his family, who sticks up for what they believe in...Someone brave." She finished with a soft smile and Eggsy's cheeks flared.

"I see a young man with potential." Harry told him. "A young man who is loyal, who can do as he's asked and who wants to do something good with his life. Did you see the film 'Trading Places'?"

Eggsy thought for a moment before shaking his head slightly, "No."

"How about 'Nikita'?" He shook his head once again. "'Pretty Woman'?" Eggsy squinted in confusion and it was obvious that he wasn't getting it so Harry continued. "All right. My point is, that the lack of a silver spoon has set you on a certain path, but you needn't stay on it. If you're prepared to adapt and learn, you can transform."

"Oh, like in 'My Fair Lady'." Eggsy said with a smile and a nod.

"I love that movie!" Clover declared with a gasp. Eggsy turned around to her.

"It's great innit?" Clover nodded her head with a grin.

"Yeah! Who was your favourite character?" She asked.

"Probably Higgins. You?"

"I have to go with the Eliza. Audrey was great and the rain in Spain scene was amazing." Eggsy nodded enthusiastically.

"All right," Harry interrupted with an amused sigh. "That's enough. But yes, like 'My Fair Lady'. Only, in this case I'm offering you the opportunity to become a Kingsman."

"A tailor?" Eggsy questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"A Kingsman Agent." Harry clarified.

"Like a spy?"

"Of sorts." He answered. Clover rolled her eyes lightheartedly and leant closer to Eggsy.

"Totally like a spy." She told Eggsy in a stage whisper who let out an overwhelmed breath.