Devil's Realm

Pretty scary!
Being a Pagan Witch, I don't believe in "The Devil," nor do I believe inDemons, Satan, what have you.
But......
I do believe there is evil!

Note:
If anyone of you are curious, or just want to educate yourself, regarding "real"Witchcraft, Paganism or Wicca, there are numerous sites online.

I personally, highly recommend a book by, Scott Cunningham "The Truth about Witchcraft, Today."

Being an Ordained Minister of All Faiths and/or Traditions, and before I began living as a Witch, I did a lot of research on all of the religions and belief systems of the world.

As a former Protestant, I was confirmed and even taught Sunday School for 2nd and 3rd grade for a couple of years, having read the Christian Bible of The New & Old Testaments.

I recently started reading the Bible, again!

Unbeknownst to the majority of society, Witches Harm None, because of The Threefold Law.
If a Witch practices Dark or Negative Magick, they are not a real Witch.

Many who react negatively to Witchcraft, or those who practice Wicca, fear what they don't understand or have knowledge of.
If one researches The Craft, and they are of the Christian faith, or Jewish, etc., nothing horrible will happen to them.

Many people do not even research this form of Paganism, for fear of being struck by lightening!
I kid you not!

Paganism and the practice of Solitary Witchcraft, (I do not belong to a Coven.) as well as Native American Shamanism runs throughout my Ancestry.
So, it is no surprise that I became a practicing Witch!

I titled this original graphic image  "Demon Realm," because this is what I imagine a Demon to appear like.

I hope you have been enjoying these 3D images that I've created.
They were the most fun to do!

Please!
Vote and comment, if you so wish!
I truly am grateful for all of the support, regarding my art!
Thank you all!

Blessed Be,
Shar