Mr.Hale

In Moscow Russia, in the dead of night, snow drifted from the sky and coated the ground. A man with a dark blue trench coat traversed the streets alone. He noticed the lack of people on the streets. Even though it was night, it was still Russia; even if some were to head in for the night, there would normally be stragglers hanging around after dark.

As the wind whipped past the man's head, he felt another person's presence in the air." Behind me." The man said to himself before turning around. Sadly, he was wrong about the feeling; but he then noticed something on the ground, a set of foot prints just a few feet away from himself.

He was on guard, but opted not to make a move; instead scanning the area for anything immediately visible.he felt a surge of danger shoot up his spine; the wind began to kick up snow and a storm rolled in," Was it just the storm ?" He quietly asked himself." It's not that cold."

Even though the wind was howling, the trench coat wearing man still heard a voice over the wind." Hale." it called out. The man turned around, he was feeling a mixture of annoyance and curiosity; the voice sounded familiar to the guy. The man focused and listened for the voice again, the next sound that met the man's ears was the sound of snow crunching under someone's feet as they got closer to him.

The second he heard the snow right next to him crunch, the man swung a closed fist in the direction of the sound; the figure next to him caught the gloved hand. Even though the man couldn't see who actually stopped his punch, he was able to make out their face somewhat. "Cole..Cole..Cole..You shouldn't swing your fist around in the dark."

Suddenly the voice was clear to the man, the howling wind was just drowned out by the other person's voice." Well well. I was expecting you to be faster than this Cole." The voice told him, judging his speed." I guess it must be the snow. Or you're losing it."

Cole pulled his hand away from the person, just as the storm started to die down. He got a look of the person's face, well at least part of their face; the person was wearing a tacky purple track suit with a hood over their head covering most of their face." Cole, I'm Justin. You know, when Dr. Mitheaas dumped me in my vat, I thought I'd come out the only one of my kind. I thought I'd be alone in the world with no one like me."

The man walked around Cole." But after I squeezed information out of that horrible woman. I found you - my brother. You may be darker than me, bu-"

Cole stopped the guy where he was. "You think you could cut to the chase? It's pretty cold out here and you're rambling."

The guy cracked an awkward smile and chuckled." My bad, I'll just cut to it then. I know your strength, if you wanted to, you could be a god to these mortals Cole. You and I could rule over the human race, brother do you understand ? We could crush anyone that gets in our way, and take whatever we would want."

Cole turned away. "No thanks, I believe I know what would happen if I took over the world. Also you're no brother of mine. You're just some creature, one with power and greed" Cole said as he walked away. "Lose that greed and do something else with your energy."

Back in the land of the rising sun, Eiko was in the twins' lab, the two intelligent children were examining Eiko's limbs, while the cyborg laid on an operating table in scrubs, suddenly one of them reattached Eiko's leg, and she immediately got off the table." Eiko, you should let us experiment on you, and replace more than just your missing limbs."

" No thanks. If I want to be a robot, I'll let you know." She told the two children.

They let out a sigh."Come on Eiko! We promise to be safe."

"And we'll only take out useless organs, Like your liver, your spleen, your tummy, or even your uterus." The black haired twin pleaded, trying their best to convince the girl.