Chapter 10

They took him.

They took Peeta.

They said they couldn't trust him around me.

HE HAS ONLY HAD TWO FLASHBACKS THIS WHOLE TIME! And yet they took him away from me.

In three months I'm going to be having a baby! What if they still have him at that time? What if they keep him for a year? Two years? Our baby girl might not even know her father until she's a year old!

_____________

1 week later

"Time to go home" Haymitch says walking into my room.

"What?" I ask

"Me and you are going home, so is Prim" He says

"There is no home" I say quietly

"Maybe not the whole town but the victors village is still standing"

"Ok"

"Look I know you are a complete mess without the boy but you need to stop moping around"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M EVEN GOING THROUGH! I'M HAVING A BABY IN THREE MONTHS! THE BABY MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW HER FATHER FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS! AND YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO EVEN TELL ME TO STOP MOPING AROUND JUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT WITH ME!" I scream

"You know, I'm pretty sure I do. After my games my whole family was killed. Including my pregnant girlfriend. You may just know me as a drunk old man but before my games I had a life. Then after that, it was all torn apart" He tries to stay calm while saying that but it doesn't work.

"I know I'm sorry" I start to sob.

"I know sweetheart, I'm sorry too" he says and pulls me into a hug.

"Lets just go home" I sob

"Ok sweetheart"

Hey.... Sorry for not updating for awhile, I have been working on my other story, And I know it's really short but next chapter I promise will be longer. I will be updating my stories more in the summer, ONLY 4 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kenna