Panic

-Happy Harbor, Mt. Justice-

April 14th

*Teams POV*

"I feel so sad for him." The green Martian says to her friends. Casper had just passed out while crying onto Batman and was taken to the med bay.

"I don't know why you feel sad for him, he killed so many people," Artemis says scowling. She didn't really trust Casper very much.

"He seemed to hold deep regret for the deaths, I could feel it coming off of him before he blocked his mind." Ms.Martian says looking back at the rest of the team with her eyes glistening with unshed tears. Wally looks at her,

"Come on Ms.M, brighten up beautiful now that he is here we can help him." He tells the other red head.

"Yes we should help Casper in getting over his sadness and welcome him into the team." Aqualad says looking at the team with determination. The whole team, minus Artemis, agrees to at least to try and help the broken boy.

*Danny's POV*

Man who knew crying took so much out of you. I have no idea where I am but I don't like it... too white. I get up and try the door. Obviously it is locked, I notice that all my collars are off except the one around my neck. It wont block my powers that badly so I walk through the door. I come out in a hallway I've got no idea where I'm going so I just walk straight. As I walk I think up a plan, sort of, its more like a rough draft, but anyways this is it. I'm going to join their little superhero squad and gain their trust and once I have it destroy it and be thrown in prison again. Ta-da, its perfect, almost. The two b's are too perspective, and they have a mind reader. My sheilds are strong but they could be broken with the right amount of force. I keep thinking until. I fall on my face, almost, I go intangible last minute before I hit the ground. I float back up and let out a breath.

"Damn that would've hurt," I mutter to my self. Then I look up.

*Third Person POV*

The multi coloured boy looks up. Into the teams living room. The rest of his new 'team' is their all frozen. Never seeing someone do, that, before. Danny ducks his head and waves his hand.

"Hello," he says voice only just above a whisper.

"Hia Cas! What's up?" Kid Flash ask speeding over and throwing an arm around Danny. Danny gets tense and similarly to the incident with Quinn punches him away. The yellow clad boy goes flying towards the rocky mountain wall. Kf bounces off the wall and onto the ground. The rest of the team immediately goes into defense while Danny is stood still, arm frozen in its out stretched position.

*Teams POV*

"Hey! What'd you do that for!" Robin yelled at Casper. The boy in question just kept still staring at the knocked out Kid Flash and Artemis who had ran to the speedsters aid when he hit the ground.

"Casper," M'gann cautiously floats towards the unresponsive boy, as she gets closer to him she feels his mental walls are weakened and gasps.

"He is petrified, he's so scared." She whispers the green girl starts crying and falls towards the ground.

"Ms.Martian are you alright?" Aqualad ask the girl.

"We have to help him." She states looking up with red eyes.

"WHAT! HELP HIM WHY DON'T YOU HELP KID FLASH!" Artemis yells reminding the young heroes of their downed friend, taking the attention off Casper. Robin calls in Batman, and rushes to his friend the rest of the team follows, except for Superboy.