Don't Leave Me

"Hey wait up," I screamed as I ran for her. She picked up her pace seeming to avoid me. Though no one was faster than me and the whole neighborhood knew that. I stood in front of her now walking backwards. "Wassup, trying to avoid me."

"Yea so fuck off" she said agitated.

"Your hot and I'm the star quarterback give me a chance" I begged.

"That's why I was avoiding you" she said with no emotion. She was intimidating and playing hard to get I see. I wasn't going give up until I got a bit of that ass. No that's not how it is maybe I could be getting an actual relationship. MAYBE.

"Okay I may have came at you the wrong way, let's start to get to know each other." "You don't know me and want to date me because you think I'm hot, I don't think so now get the fuck away from me." she barked. I glanced down at her wrist and noticed her fresh wounds that lay scattered along them. ✚✚✚✚ Levi Monroe was never meant to settle down. He was born to be the popular fuck boy everyone falls for in school. Life was a party for him but there was still reality. He was a foster child and apart of an abusive family. Life wasn't his friend but he got drunk and high to distract himself from his problems. Though his courses change when he meets a girl (Abigal Ross) on the way to school. He finally finds someone that he actually cares for and someone who actually cares for him. Though as any other human Abbie has her own problems and she has Levi who can trigger them or heal them. Lies and secrets still keep them apart and during their journey Levi finds out a lot about his life that he never could imagine. ✚✚✚✚ "The shittiest life and the best one comes together and chaos occurs." the term could go both ways. ;)

Author's Note: Here's a unique story, I love it. It's amazing. 

It's like a mixture of everything, love, humor and cliffhangers. I would really recommend people to check out this book, once you start reading it, you'll be hooked, you won't be able to stop, I swear. That's what happened with me. 

The author is a boy, go follow him ladies and read his work, spam him, he's a great writer.

I can't wait for the updates, It's so good! *-*

It's written by 'aestheticworm'.

Status: Ongoing.

Let me know if there's a story you think should be here. :)

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!