Chapter 6: May We Meet Again

LYANNA

Lyanna was wandering through the woods with Hope, the green trees embellishing her view while the sounds made her heart beat slowly.

Everything was calm until her little cub started yelping, scaring Lyanna, a chilling wave running through her spine.

"What is it, Hope?" The girl caressed her's direwolf fur.

The giant wolf started running in one direction through the trees with Lyanna following behind. The more she ran, more screams she heard which helped increase her speed.

When she was getting closer, she bumped into her little sister Arya and her wolf Nymeria.

"Arya!" Lyanna yelled, worried. "What happened?"

"It was Joffrey, I-" The girl was out of words. "Nymeria attacked him because -"

"-Run, ok? Run and hide." The black haired knelt before Arya. "I will take care of it, ok?"

All the little girl did was nod, resuming the race Lyanna had interrupted.

She got back to her own track, soon arriving at the river. Her green eyes gazed the prince's hand, covered in blood. Hope started growling at the blonde boy, lying on the grass, scaring him.

"Take her away from me!" Joffrey screamed.

Lyanna stepped closer. "Sit Hope."

Her direwolf obeyed, sitting quiet next to her mistress.

"Oh prince, my poor prince. Look what they did to you." Sansa knelt before the blonde. "Wait here, I'll go back and call for help."

Once she tried to reach his check with her hand, he pulled away violently. "Don't touch me!"

Sansa looked at Lyanna very quickly before she started running with the intention of saving her poor prince.

The black haired stepped closer to Joffrey with Hope doing the same, intimidating the boy.

"If I know that you hurted Arya in any way, you will burn in hell." Lyanna threatened.

"She was the one who attacked me!" The prince yelled. "Who do you thing you are, you cunt?!"

"Right now I'm the one standing between my direwolf and you, my prince." She smiled.

~~~

"Arya! It's me, Lyanna."

Hope was standing by her owners side, looking for Arya too, smelling each piece of dirt. The direwolf motioned to some tree, so Lyanna followed her cub.

Out of nowhere a pair of arms grabbed her waist, scarring her a little, but soon she calmed down knowing it was just her little sister.

Lyanna hugged her back. "I was worried sick."

"You told me to run and hide." Arya reminded.

"Where is Nymeria?" Lyanna brought up her little sister's face, kindly.

"I sent her away." She cried. "They would have killed her, Lyanna."

Hope started to whimper as if she understood Arya's words, that she would never see her direwolf sister again. Lyanna felt sorry, bringing her sister's face to her chest, caressing her beautiful hair in the dark.

"Hey I found her!!"

Both girls looked up, seeing guards approaching them with their torches that enlightened their frightened faces. Arya grabbed Lyanna's waist harder, scared of what was going to happened next. The eldest gave a closer look at the guards, recognizing their loyalty immediately. They were Lannisters.