The Rave

Three Weeks Later

Victor and Venika are dating

I got up and put on a cute neon outfit I curled my hair and put on makeup and grabbed my stuff and my keys.

I walked down stairs Alex and Robin were kissing “Eeeww disgusting,” I said she flew her hand “Anyways I'm probably not coming home until 2':06 in the morning because there's a Rave tonight,” I said “Mmmhmmmm," She moaned I groaned and took the keys to the Bike my brother gave me it was red with black designed I hopped on it and put on my helmet and speeded away.

I popped a wheelie once I got there most of the boys looked at me I took off my helmet and shook my hair cause it was in my face I grabbed my bag and walked to my locker my phone vibrated I looked down at it and it was Victor a smile formed on my face.

V😎= Victor,.    Ven👊💋= Venika

V😎: Hey pretty you ready for class.

I chuckled and shut my locker and walked to class .

Ven👊💋: Of Course I am Handsome.

V😎: Well Glad you don't have detention cause I'm taking you to the Rave so be prepared.

I walked into class and I didn't know I was late I stopped at the door everybody looked at me Eric and Jason laughed “Oh be quiet it, Sorry I'm late Mr Nelson," I said sitting down next to Savina she nudged my arm “It's fine Miss Clarkson just make sure it doesn't happen again," He said I bit my lip and looked down Savina nudged my arm I looked at her .

“Hmmm I see you and Mr Nelson got a thing going on,” She whispered

I looked at her and shook my head “No Savina," I whispered groaned she glared at me “So what are you doing sneaking out to the Rave cause I thought you were grounded,” She said I did my work “Well yes I am but Alex is over and she doesn't care if I go out,” I said “I knew it, you are going out with our teacher,” She hissed whispered I looked at her “No I do not,” I whispered “Do To,” She whispered “Do Not," I whispered “Do Too," She whispered yelled “Do Not!,"I whispered yelled “Do Too and you know it," She whispered yelled I growled “I do not,” I whispered she growled back “Do. Too,” She whispered we kept going on and on.

“Well Ladies what is so important that makes you argue about Do Not and Do Too,”Victor said loud and clearly our heads whipped around to him our eye's sparked Savina laughed “And you say you do not well that's a lie,” She laughed I looked at her “If I have to tell you again I do not, Do not, Not okay nothing is happening,” I said “Is that what you girls have to say,” He said our heads whipped at him again “Ummm Nope we were just talking about how Venika has a thing for Eric,” Savina said I jumped out of my chair and looked at her “I do not, and Not, and never ever will,” I said angry she stood up “Oh really then why did Eric ask you to the Rave hmmm," She said I was about to go ham on her skinny ass “Girls sit down Savina if she says she doesn't like him she doesn't but she knows the truth so please calm down,” Victor said I looked at him he was pissed and banged my hand on the desk Why does this Day have to go so fucking bad now Victor is mad at me and now I have to tell him that nothing is going on with me and Eric huh.

I did my work stressed as ever someone tapped my shoulder “Hey Venika you alright I can sense your stress and frustration,” Eric whispered I looked at him “I'm fine just leave. Me. Alone,” I hissed then turned back to my paperwork which was done I was know drawing in my sketchbook I snapped out of it when I saw the students leaving I looked around then down and I saw a man who had blazing hot yellow eyes he looked like Eric a little bit, I closed my book and grabbed my stuff and put my stuff in my bag everyone had left except for me I walked up to Victor he smiled and kissed me “I'll pick you up at 8 Beautiful,” He said I blushed and kissed him “Alright,” I chuckled then left to go to my other classes.