Inciting Desires [Part 3]

Hey Folks ,Don't forget to VOTE, Comment, Or Share with as many as you can.Show some real love to ARSHI...Love em...<3  

Part 3

A November afternoon, a bit chilly, but still blooming and spreading warmth through the sunshine . Luchow show was a big hit. Arnav had chosen Sheesh Mahal for this event which was not a mystery for Khushi either. Anjali and her friendship had thrown a light over this matter . Khushi now found the true reason of steel exterior of Arnav within which he carried the most sensitive and loving heart because she knew it.His cocooned nature might be the biggest reason she wanted to work with him in the first place. Her temptation was not his irresistible personality, but his benevolent heart, which drew her this close to him.Now,She couldn't even think of breathing without him anymore.

The other side...Among all the busy schedule , Arnav never lets go off any chance spending time with her.Both spent hours together, which built up a bridge of credence between them in a short span of time.

**********

Khushi was watching TV with her Baba after a long time tonight.Both had dinner together and now she was munching on strawberries resting her head on his shoulder."Baba,"these are so good...can't stop..."... 

Mr. Singhania smiled at his child's antics .He knew her cravings for strawberries .He looked at her sideways and asked smilingly," How is your new project going on with AR company.?"

Khushi answered casually by shrugging her shoulders ,"Perfect!"

Mr. Singhania , "Khushi! How did you like working with ASR?I mean ,"He stopped while finding the right words..."You know what I mean?"

Khushi's brain picked up some vibes through her father's way of inquiring her about ASR as he never asked her about the work until or unless she needed his ...She raised her head and gave him a quizzical look...

Mr. Singhania knew his daughter's look that he had to ask her directly ...He smiled and pressed her hand,"Do you think he is worthy of my daughter?"

Khushi nodded by lowering her eyes smilingly and rested her head back on his shoulder snuggling into him.Mr. Singhania kissed her head,"He must or else..."

Khushi while pouting and hitting on his shoulder, "Baba.."

Mr. Singhania laughed at her and changed to the news channel.But hearing his name...Khushi's name in the news ...His face turned red.. and In the few seconds, he saw Khushi running towards her room, ignoring his father's plea...

Mr. Singhania threw the remote across the room and closed his eyes while encircling his fists with anger and the very next second he dialed someone who could find the source of this news.

***************

Arnav just came to his office when Aman ,his right man entered his cabin ,"Sir! Hope you know the news of the town today...I was waiting for your orders, Sir..."

What are you talking about Aman ? Aman started after giving him a long look and told him about the release of Bombay s footage and the news against Singhania just to taint Khushi's character.The moment Aman's words started falling on his ears, His facial expressions change instantly while turning towards him .Aman's heart trembled under his anguished look .He was very much aware of the meaning of this.