Odd Date | Underfresh Sans X Reader

It was just a casual day for you.
Walking to work at an ungodly hour. You knew no one was gonna be there, but you still went at 5 AM.
As usual, you saw a few monsters along the way, but you only knew about two.

They called themselves Fresh and... well, Fresh called the other one Horror.
They looked oddly similar, despite being completely different. You enjoyed having them as buddies. You talked every once in a while with them, even invited them over for dinner.

But you felt...
that maybe Fresh wanted to be more than friends.
He always asked about your relationships, who you like, etcetera etcetera. You often barely dodged answering those questions. Until one day, Fresh did the unthinkable.

Your phone buzzed loudly, blaring electro swing songs as you tried to reach for it, barely pressing the answer button. "Heya, y/n." It was Fresh. You could tell by the calmed voice you had heard countless times. "I was thinkin'..." He actually seemed nervous. You snickered. "m-maybe we could go on a...uh..." He trailed off. "Date? Sure." You finished the sentence for him. "Y-Yeah! Thanks, brosephine." He seemed relieved.

Hours later, you two had gone to a classy restaurant near your apartment. It'd been awkward, with Fresh wearing an actual suit, while you wore sweatpants and a fluffy hoodie. You were glad that Fresh didn't mind. "so..." Fresh started, twirling a bit of expensive spaghetti on his fork, "i like ya, y'know? I-if you don't feel the same way, i-i get that, bro, and-" Before he could finish, you had kissed him. As the makeout sesh continued, you felt something in Fresh's mouth.

Seven things.

Seven tongues.

You quickly pull away, mildly shocked. Fresh blushed brightly. "i.. i d-didn't expect you to..." He stammered. You quickly tried to say something. "I-It's not bad! I j-just didn't expect something like that!" You stammered, face flushed brightly.

Fresh sighed in relief. "no one's said that before." He snickered. You grinned, pulling him into another kiss.

Little did you know about what was really happening to you.

(Sorry is kind short that all I can write :