Part 6

"You know Sans, I've been wondering this ever since I saw you teleport for the first time, but... why don't you just teleport us there?"

"What do I look like, a taxi?"

"He can teleport!?" Flowey looked Sans over with wondering eyes. "That's kind of freaky though. Doesn't that mean he can just randomly pop up anywhere?"

"Says the weed who has eyes all throughout the underground! If you ask me, that's even freakier." Sans chided back.

Puffing up his cheeks, Flowey glared daggers at the back of Sans head.

Sensing his glare, Sans turned around and grinned down at him. "What's stomata? Are you're roots all tangled up?"

"Ahhhh~! Frisk, do something about him." Frisk held her hand up to her mouth and snorted. Sans stiff form slackened a bit and he seemed less tense than before but he kept his frown in place. Behind his frown, she knew he was enjoying himself. She could even envision him laughing.

They finally made it to the elevator, even though it was literally only a few feet away, and Frisk pressed the button to call it down. With a chime, the doors slid open and the group proceeded inside. Flowey had found his new favorite spot to be wrapped around Frisk's forearm and Sans quietly stood off in the back. Pressing the R3 button, the doors closed and they quickly rose to the top. As the doors opened, Frisk took the lead and walked off to the right.

In front of them was MTT resort, but the building was dark and only a small light flickered outside the entrance. Frisk strolled up the front and peered in through the glass. Inside, she could see a couple monsters standing at the back. It had been a while since she had actually seen another monster. Glancing back over her shoulder at Sans, she checked for confirmation of being able to enter. He didn't met her eye but he also didn't say anything. Pulling on the latch, the door swung open and the two monsters in the room cast a heavy glare in their direction. One of the monsters she recognized to be Mettaton's huge fan, the lion. His hair was spiked out, he had a slash across his right eye, he wore a leather jacket, leather pants with a red belt, spiked choker, boots and he had chains hanging around his neck. The other monster in the room was the nicecream guy, except his fur was rugged and viridian in color, his eyes were red, his ears were ripped and his feet had sharp claws at the end. His also wore a brick red jacket over a black undershirt and brown pants. The lion pushed off of the wall and approached with a menacing growl, but as soon as Sans stepped out from hehind her, the lion's eyes widened and he veered away into the hallway to the left. The other monster only watched on silently, not bothering to move, nor looking intimidated by Sans appearance.

Sans stepped ahead this time and Frisk followed behind quietly. As they passed by the hallways, she glanced down both sides to see a few more monsters who each in turn stared back at her. A few of them she recognized, while other's looked to strange to name the face. Flowey looked just as nervous as he tightened more around Frisk's arm.

Passing by the nicecream guy, Frisk nervously eyed him. He did not look happy but he also didn't try to stop them. It wasn't until they passed through the doors leading to the core that a few monsters filtered out behind them. Frisk tensed but kept walking forward, trying to play it off like everything was cool. It wasn't until a group of monsters blocked off their route in front of them that she started to internally panic.

Sans stopped moving and froze as he took in the clustered group of monsters.

"We've been waiting human!" The first monster to speak up was Parsnik with poisonous vipers all lashing out on top of his head. Each of the snakes eyes glowed red. While Parsnik's eyes glowed white.

Standing amongst him was also vulkin, astigmatism, madjick and a couple other's she couldn't quite make out.

Flowey and Frisk nervously exchanged glances. Stepping forward, Frisk smiled as warmly as she could, despite her nerves wanting to spazz out on her.