@SciFi Competitons #High Tech / Judgement Day

I always admired them. What was the most interesting person at Star Wars? Luke Skywalker? No my dear, it was Lord Vader. Who is the most fascinating person at Harry Potter? Harry? Lord Voldemort? No, they bored me to death. It's Snape who catched my eye.
What does this guys have in common? Well, they are fallen angels. They are not just good or bad. There is a story behind, there was one fact that gave their soul a sudden cut and so they fall into deep. But they were still standing proud and with an aim.
That's why Marvel or DC heroes work as well. In one or the other way they are all broken and they are walking on thin ice always impending to break in and fall. That's why those characters are fascinating me. That's why I chosed them to be my Idole. Those good old bad good heroes.

So, you may ask yourself, what I think I am at last. What a pitty, I'm afraid I'm just a bad, bad woman, a villain, maybe a little nuts, muhahaha.
My aim is nothing else but ruling this world of degenerated, intolerant racists and antiwhatevers and I know, as my idols, that sometimes you have got to choose methods that are not quiet kosher, oy.

Tonight, I've got it. My Mindmachine is still working very good. It's my ultimative weapon. Okay, Mindmachine doesn't sound sexy but, seriously, is that decisively for war? Thank God every human on this planet has world web, thanks to resolution 127 EDE (Earth Democratic Edict). So everybody is able to get all information whenever he or she wants. Everthing is open, nothing is ruled, death or suicides are accepted collateral damages. Since that Real Freedom Party (RFP) rules this world everybody seems to be free to life anarchy.

I worked at an world web-company, had a kid and a husband. Now they are dead, just because one of these hooligans decided that a bomb would make his day brighter. So, this gave me the kick to change something elementary in this world. I felt free to try, you know?

So I wrote this code called Mindmachine. It's a simple but effective thing. In the 20th century they had tested something simular in cinemas to sell more coke or something. They cut pictures of a glass of coke, to stay at this example, into the film and the people saw but not perceived it, and wanted to drink more coke after the performance as the other group of people who did watch the film without this pictures. Mindmachine nearly does the same.

Phase one: place articles about people who had the right principles in my opinion
Phase two: the words truth, honor, justice as pictures in viral socialweb videos and Mindmachine checks the needs of the people by using an analythic algorhythm
Phase three: Me as candidat of a new hope giving party, I'm really authentic, believe me, and I know what you need, my dear.
Phase four: Mindmachine floods the world with honesty, my honesty and if that all should not work
Phase five: Mindmachine frauds the election
Phase six: I'll rule the world and give it peace by killing all this degenerated subjects, that makes your life suck.

Is that a plan? You may think that's rank? Well, um, no. I don't think so. They didn't think about the consequences, so why should I? Just because I am a woman I've got to be sensitive? Oh, come on. But maybe you are right. Maybe I should be better than this freaks. Hey, I've got an idea. The good middle-aged pillory. Why not pillory them. But I am sure, this videos wouldn't be as viral as the cute catvideos. So blood will have to sell, you see. Just marketing, you know?

So, it's time to go outside and have a glass of champaign. I can hear them calling, sceaming, chanting. They are waiting for their new President, shivering of anticipation. Here I am, I'm the master of your destany. Muhahaha...

---

From: Rigsby Bruster [mailto:hollatheforestfay@web.de]
Send: 13. June 2116 09:52 pm
To: Dempsy Bruster <pokerface@whateveryouneedispoker.com>
Suject: Last wish