Chapter 2

Nagisa's POV

The next morning I called Karma on Skype.

"U-um... Hi. Karma?" I say.

"Hey." He says. I look at him. His red hair is still a little messy, probably because he just woke up. He squints his eyes. "Woah, you really do look like a girl!"

"Shut u-"

"You're cute." He rubs his eyes.

I blush. "W-wha-"

"I'm going to go get some breakfast. I'll be back in like two minutes." He says, leaving the screen. In the background of his web cam I can see a picture of Karma and a blonde girl. I wonder who that is... Karma comes back two minutes later.

"Back." He says, sitting on his bed with a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, Karma," he glances at the screen, "who's in that picture with you?" I point to the picture behind him. He turns around and his eyes widen. He flips the photo face down.

"N-no one. Why do you ask?" He glares at me.

"Ah, I don't know. I was just curious." I shrug.

"O-okay." He eats his cereal for a while, then sighs. "Do you want to know who it is?"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"Nah, it's fine. Maybe if I get my feelings out it will be better for me."

"You can tell me anything."

"That's my ex-girlfriend, Rio. She broke up with me yesterday."

I gasp. "Are you doing alright?"

He shrugs. "Eh, I don't know. I'm having a hard time getting over her."

"It will get better soon, trust me. I had a girlfriend. Her name was Kayano. But I broke up with her because I found out she was cheating on me with my best friend."

"Oh, sorry..."

"It's fine." We stay silent for a moment. "So do you know why she broke up with you?"

He shakes his head. "She hasn't texted or called since she messaged me."

"She broke up with you over text?! How cruel!"

"Yeah..." He looks sad. Miserable might be a better way to describe it.

"Hey." I say, grabbing his attention. "It's going to be alright. If give you a hug right now if I could." I chuckle. He smiles slightly.

My phone dings, telling me that I have a new message. "Eh?" I pick up my phone and read it.

Karma's POV

2 new texts from Rio

Rio: Hey, Karma. We need to talk.

Rio: Call me.

A/N-

AYEEE

Whenever I want to write, I feel like updating Bloodlust For Love but I finished it. ;-;

Sad

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

BAI BAI (yesterday)