side hoe.

*under case intended*

as i walk through my front door, i set my bags down from a long exhausting shopping trip, which consisted of 5 pairs of hollister pants, 2 crop tops from Charlotte Russe, a choker from claire's, a more items from your average teenager's mall outing. i pulled out my phone from my back pocket as i walked to the couch and slumped onto it. checking all my social media, until i finally reached snapchat, clicking on only a few people, kayla, laura, amber, and luke.

"oh my gosh haha, JaKE StOp ITTT!" kayla squealed from jake attacking her with kisses. "Aw" i said, in amazement from how cute they were together, 4 years and still going strong. GOALSS. the rest of the girls' snaps were filled with selfies and "bored hmu."

then, i finally got to luke who was out tonight and hanging out with the guys. "Michael, fuck broooo! i'm so drun...I mean fuck, again, again, do it again bro" then the second one " Michael learn how to f...oh hey Y/n i love you! I..." and then he fell off of the bar stool.

then i saw a girls circle, it looked like they were at the same bar, so i clicked on it and waited for it to load. as it finally did i viewed it, it was  just her being dumb and "drunk." just as i slid my finger down i saw luke in the background with some girl, i was immediately angered by this. i quickly searched for her name in "All stories" and skipped to the part where i was previously at. she was all up on his dick, and to my surprise he was allowing her to. as she leaned in, he leaned in aswell, then her story ended. In love my ass I muttered. fuck him. im done. i then walked to the front door, locked it and took a nap not waiting on his arrival tonight.

----

short story? idk maybe a part two if you you guys want and if we get maybe 114 votes.😴 gn babes.❤️