Chapter 18- Wedding Bells

Word count- 3405

"Hurry up Kristen!" I exclaim opening the door for her.

"I'm here!" She gasps looking at me up and down.

"Why the hell are you still in your pajamas?" She asks as I close the door.

"We have an emergency!" I say and she turns around looking at me.

"What?"

"The makeup artist and the hairstylist are not coming. They have a funeral to attend" she smiles

"Why worry, when you have a best friend like me? Oh I should make that as a slogan" she whispers to herself.

"Okay. I'm going to go and have a shower. What ever you do, make sure Damon does not enter my room. Its got my dress, and he can't see it" she nods as I run upstairs just as Damon walks out of the kitchen.

He chases after me, and I close the door, just as he reaches. I try to close the door, as he leans against it, pushing it.

"Damon! Stop it!" I shout as he laughs.

"No fucking way! I want to see it before you walk down the aisle!" He says pushing the door.

He walks into the room, and I cover his eyes quickly.

"Ella!" He tries to remove my hands.

"No! Get out Damon." I say as Kristen walks behind him.

She grabs his arms and pulls him out, and I lock the door quickly.

"Ella!" He groans.

"No! You're not cheating. You're lucky that I'm letting you see me. " I say

"Fine. Kristen let go of my hand, I won't go" I hear her giggle, and a door close.

Finally.
Now shower and get ready.
*
*

"So..what happened with Austin and you?" I ask as Kristen curls my hair.

She blushes

"Nothing." I nod slowly.

"Right, and the kissing led to nothing. That's why when I was walking to my office, I heard moans?" She slaps me on my back.

"Shut up Gabi. Hannah can't know about it" I frown looking through the mirror to see Hannah helping Aubrey.

"Why?" Kristen sighs.

"She dated Austin once. Well to her it was dating, and to him it was just sex. She hates him, because he used her. He really didn't, because she wanted to same thing, but then when she woke up in the morning, he told her to leave" she mumbles, as I close my eyes, and she applies some eyeshadow.

"That's why you hate him" I whisper opening one eye to see her nod.

"Yeah. But he really annoys me." I smile slightly

"You know he loves you right?" She blushes slightly.

"No he doesn't." I nod slowly.

"You said something about a mistake. Have you guys done that, before?" I ask as she contours my face.

"Yeah. A few times. We would both be drunk all the time, but once we weren't. That's why I kept saying it was a mistake" she whispers

"But it wasn't" I say

"What you guys whispering about?" Hannah asks

"What lingerie she's going to wear" Kristen says and I blush slightly.