Chapter 26

Katerina's P.O.V
Letting my savage side take over was something I don't think I'll ever forget. It was scary but I knew I was completely safe with Alex. He would never hurt me. Well, on purpose anyways.

It was just so weird experiencing so much desire as another part of me was in control and I just kind of watched and shivered to every sensation. It was strange.

The savage part of me had things she kept thinking about, mostly just jumping on his dick and letting him fuck us into oblivion. She was really sexual but I knew in a way that she was connected to me so it's not like I didn't want it because I did. The experience it's self was just crazy.

I trace the vein on his neck again, covering my slight giggle with his shoulder as goosebumps arise on his skin. I've done this several times, probably dozens, but I love getting a reaction out of him. Especially when he is sleeping. It makes me giggle to think he's still so sensitive to me.

"If you touch my neck one more time, I'm going to bend you over this damn bed and fuck the absolute shit out of you." He growls, making me smile against his skin. He's such a guy.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, readying my finger near his vein once more. What? I'm curious. And I'm also pretty horny as well so this is a win win for me.

"Baby..." He warns. I drag my finger across his vein and he growls loudly, immediately picking me up and throwing my body over the side of the bed so that my knees were on the floor and my face was buried into the comforter.

"I warned you." He growls. This should be a very interesting day...

Ryan's P.O.V (thought I should talk about current events with everyone. So to all you RyRy lovers, you are welcome.)

He tried to walk away from me again. Again you ask? Yes, again. This wasn't the first time my emotional little mate was trying to walk away from me while crying.

We had a slight altercation concerning his size and when I told him I adored his chubby belly, he started crying hysterically and yelling at me. I tried, desperately pleading with him to calm down and to not stress out our child, but he just kept getting upset.

And of course he took that the wrong way too and said that since he was pregnant, I didn't love him anymore and all I cared about was the baby. Fucking crazy? I know. But I love him anyways.

So here I am, burying his cock down my throat and sucking hard. He's been a little distant from me lately so I know one of the reasons he's probably so bitchy is because he's so damn horny. But every time I try to just peek at him while he is naked, he yells at me and tells me I'm not allowed because if I saw how fat he was I wouldn't love him anymore. And you wonder why we haven't left our room much...

"ah-Ryan p-please s-stop I can't-" He stops himself as I go even faster and he explodes into my mouth, shouting and crying a little from the intensity. I know he was trying to stop me because the pleasure was too much for him to bare but I don't care. I want to see my baby boy happy again. Even if that means giving him blow jobs every now and then.

I then quickly swallow and kiss him, feeling his shaky arms pulling at my sweat pants so he can have more of me. So bipolar.

I pull away with much difficulty and try to stop his hands. "Baby we c- oh!"

He had switched out positions in seconds and sunk down onto my raging cock, making all thoughts of stopping get tossed away. My hands gripped his hips and slammed him down onto my dick, making him cry tears of immense pleasure until we both climaxed. He pushed at me like he wasn't sure he wanted me to stop or keep riding it out.

He screamed his orgasm and I roared mine, biting down harshly into his neck, only increasing his pleasure further and causing him to pass out completely from overload. I regret nothing.

I slowly pulled out of him, both my fangs and my dick, before taking him into my arms and taking him over to the bathroom. I scrubbed him rather quickly, still being gentle and laid us both down for sleep after I was done.

My hands roamed over the beautiful baby bump he has as my lips kept kissing his face and neck repeatedly. And for the first time in awhile...

I wept with absolute joy.

Everything was just perfect...

Beth's P.O.V
She's in heat.

I have no idea what the fuck to do about it either. I'm not sure if just my fingers or my tongue will be enough for her swollen nub or her sensitive walls... I feel like an awful mate.

I've been trying to ignore her smell but it's almost as if it's spread for miles and miles. I have tried ignoring her for a little under 5 minutes now and I already am rushing back to our room, slamming our door open and inhaling her scent. The sight of her, writhing on my bed has me horny instantly.

She looks so beautiful...

I close the door behind me and lock it, walking over to her sweaty body as she tosses and writhes in pain. I grab her up and she almost suffocates me as her arms wrap around my neck and her legs wrap around my waist. Her hips are grinding against me, trying to find some sort of friction, friction I intend to help her achieve.

I wrap an arm under her beautiful naked ass and put my other hand between us, letting my fingers circle her swollen nub repeatedly.

We both moan in ecstasy, my own womanhood feeling so much more sensitive now. Is this what she feels too? God it feels better than dick! Her heat must be making both of us even more sensitive.

I ease my fingers into her and she bites my shoulder, gripping my shoulders tightly as I fight back the urge to moan. She thrusts against my fingers, setting an even faster pace. My breaths come out in pants and she moans louder and louder until we both burst.

She shudders over me, not feeling nearly sated enough. I know what I have to do to make it go away but then she will get pregnant. I'm not sure if that's what she wants or not...

"God damn it this hurts." She groans, rubbing against me all over again. "Please-please just bite me Beth... I-I can't take it baby, please..."

"Pen, you know-"

She whimpers and I sigh, quickly turning us around and laying her beneath me on the bed. She looks so beautiful spread out for me like this...

I grab my vibrator and begin kissing her while teasing it into her tight self. Her body tenses, along with my own as her hips move to push it in and out of her at her own pace. God she's so perfect.

Just as she reaches the brink of orgasmic relief, I bite down into her neck, letting my mating venom seep into her. She begins crying and her back arches as she comes very harshly.

The bite is like sperm almost but for lesbians. If we want children, we bite our partner and release our mating venom which will then travel to our partners womb and boom! Kids.

The only catch is it has to be our mate, they have to be in heat, and you have to bite them right before they come. It's pretty simplistic if you know your mates reactions as well as I do. It's especially easy since we orgasm at the same time and feel the same sexual pleasure and desires.

She crushes my body to hers, letting my tongue lap at her flesh so it will stop bleeding and begin closing up. Her body is still in a lot of pleasure right now so she just holds my body as close as possible as she rides it out.

I flip us and lay us on our sides so I can tuck her body into my own and so she can go to sleep. I'm surprised she didn't pass out but I'm also glad because now we will be expecting a little boy or girl to pop out of her beautiful belly.

I can't wait...