Madness

Harley stared blankly at the wall as she laid in the large bed. She couldn't cry anymore. Her eyes burned, her mind told her to cry. But she couldn't, all her tears had been shed. She knew she'd never see him again. The man she fell so deeply in love with, despite him being psychotic. She was going to lose her child, and her life.

"I see you in everything puddin." She says aloud. "The color of this room is the same color as your office." She smiles. "I miss you." She rolls onto had back, now staring at the high ceiling.

Her stomach growls loudly, and Superman enters the room, a plate in his hands. "Sound hungry." He says with a smile, handing it to her.

Harley takes it from him, sending it crashing into the wall next to the bed before she rolls over, her back to him.

"Don't be selfish Harley, think of the baby." He says angrily. "Fuck off Clark." She hisses.

He shakes his head. "It'll die if you don't eat." He says, slight panic in his tone. She sits up with a laugh. "Good. Maybe then you'll realize what you're doing isn't helping anyone." She says to him.

Superman stares at her. "Don't make me hurt you, neither of us want that." He says softly. She laughs again, confusing him. "You've already fucking hurt me! You're taking my child, the only love I've ever known, and sentencing me to death." She says shakily. "So please, do your worst." She mumbles, leaning back against the headboard.

Superman steps towards her, a frown on his face.
**************
Boomerang watches as the joker repeatedly hits one of his men. "You're nothing!" He screams as he strikes his face again. "Find her!" He screams, dropping his grip on the mans shirt, letting him hit the ground.

The joker breathes heavily, his eyes connecting with boomerangs. "Fuck off." He mumbles, pushing passed him. "Kicking that guys ass won't bring her back." Boomerang says bluntly. The joker stops in his tracks and takes in a deep breath. "As the days go on I'm finding it harder and harder not to put a bullet in that oversized head." He says threw clenched teeth.

A smile falls onto boomerangs face. "That's the joker I know." He says with a laugh.
***********
Tree pours Deadshot a glass of whiskey and offers some to Diablo, who politely declines. The joker rushes into the room, opening the kitchen drawers, grabbing a handful of knives. Diablo tenses up and watches him carefully.

Tree seems unphased, going about making food for the men as the joker grabs a large butcher knife from the counter top, before rushing from the room.

Deadshot looks to Diablo as Diablo shakes lightly. "What?" He questions. "He makes me nervous." He adds. Deadshot tosses back the whiskey, getting up from his chair. "What's he doing with those?" He asks. "Coping." Tree says simply. "You think we'll find her?" Diablo mumbles. Tree shakes his head. "No." He answers honestly.

Deadshots stomach turns and he slowly exits the room. Tree sighs and looks to Diablo. "I need you to help me with something." He says, his voice not louder than a whisper. "I'll do whatever I can." Diablo says, leaving in towards his words.
**************
Harley spits the remainder of the blood from her mouth onto the ground. Her face throbbed as she pulled on the chains that now held her to the bed. Clarks eyes burned into her. "Are you going to eat?" He questions. "Bite me." She says threw clenched teeth. Superman smiles. "You're only hurting yourself." He says. She smirks at him. "And the baby." She says testing him.

Clarks smile quickly melted into a frown. "Harley.." He says seriously. "Clark." She says back, mocking his tone. "You're going to die here, you understand that. Whether or not that child is born." He says roughly.

"I'd rather die than let you take this child." Harley says with a laugh. Clark moves from his chair, easily striking her hard in the face, causing her to groan. "I'm done playing games with you Harleen." He growls. "Harley." She says bluntly. "You let that clown ruin you. You could have been something. You could have easily been a psychiatrist everyone aimed to be like. Instead you let a murderer drag you down." He says, holding her face in his hand, forcing her to look at him.

Harley smiles. "He made me into something nobody else could." She says with a laugh. "He made me important." Clark laughs at her words. "You're like a kid in love, and love is blind." He says harshly, shoving her away from him. "I'll leave you alone with your thoughts." He says as he opens the door. "It's all you have left."

Harley listens to the sound of the door locking, and Clarks footsteps fading into nothing.
************
The joker laid in the middle of a large room, the floor completely filled with weapons, except for a small circle on the floor where he laid. Much like the last time Harley was taken from him, something about it comforted him.

His fingers traced his tattoos, his mind desperate for anything that would make him feel like she was still there. But she wasn't there, and he knew she never would be.

"People like us don't get happy endings my love." He says. "Our love was a tragic one. So much pain." He mumbles as his hand lays flat on his stomach. "I couldn't give you the life you deserved Harley girl."

A smile forms on his face as he pictured her in his head. "I'll take good care of the babies, and ace." He says. "They've been so blue since he took you from me." The jokers words filled the room.

"In a different life we'd be happy. We'd have children. I'd work a 9 to 5 at some job that got us by, and I'd take care of you. I'd take care of her." He says, his hand running up his chest, to trace his tattoos again.

"But we aren't normals my love." A smirk crawls onto his face. "Were insane. Criminals. The way it makes me feel when you crack skulls with your bat-" the joker shivers at the thought. "Such a good girl." He says.

"You won't find her laying in a pile of knives talking to the walls." A voice says suddenly. The joker sits up and looks at batman. "Go away bats, can't you see I'm sulking in my sorrows? Too upset to play." He sighs, laying back on the ground.

Batman rolls his eyes. "I know where she is." He says bluntly. The joker sits up again. "Hmm." He hums. "I don't like you. I never have. I never will. But.. Harley's.. Intentions are well.. Most of the time, decent." He mumbles, the sentence clearly hard for him.

"I'll help you." He says lightly. The joker stares at him blankly. "No joke?" The joker says, a smile falling onto his face. A small smirk pulls at the corners of batmans mouth. "Not this time." He says calmly as the joker stands. "I'd play a prank on you bats.. But I'm afraid the man of steels taken my madness away." The joker says sadly, extending a hand to him.

Batman stares at him. "Let's go get your girl." He says, taking his hand. A small shock shoots through the jokers Palm, a joy buzzer pressed into the jokers hand.
**************
Authors note;
I'm sorry my updates haven't been too good. Schools been hectic. I've gotten a request to do one shots, and will be starting them next week. If you have any requests or ideas that you want me to write for you, message me and I'll get them up as soon as I can:) once again, thank you for all the support!