FIVE

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER FIVE ━━ dray and rhodes

 magic tricksCHAPTER FIVE ━━  dray and rhodes

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝HAVE I HIT A NERVE❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

IT WAS QUIET THE NEXT MORNING AS THE GROUP AWAITED the cops that surely would be on their doorsteps after the stunt they pulled last night. Everyone was minding their own business, silently preparing for the day and grabbing the last moments of peace they could get. Daniel was shuffling his deck of cards in front of the large window wall, staring out it and to the city below them, Merrit was lazily reading a book on the couch and Jack was lounging in a chair while both Henley and Wren were nowhere to be seen.

They all knew what was about to happen next. The FBI would soon be on their doorstep to question them about the robbery.

Wren finally appeared from her room and came down the stairs letting Henley finish packing their bags, knowing it would ease the redhead's nerves if she was alone.

"It is taking them rather long." She stated as she made her way to the coffee machine, grabbing a large mug from the cabinet. "Kinda bad, it's taking so long."

Just as her coffee was finished and she was able to take her first sip, the FBI stormed in guns pointed and frantic agents came rushing inside the room.

"FBI! Hands where I can see them!"

None of the horsemen moved even an inch as they ignored the intruders and continued what they were doing. Wren took a sip from her steaming coffee cup her eyes darting between each individual agent.

"Hands up!"

"Uno minuto." Merrit said pointing a finger in the air as Jack lazily raised his hands half the way up with a lopsided smile on his face.

Wren put one of her hands in the air while the other remained on her purple mug as she carefully sipped her steaming beverage. It didn't take long before Daniel also put his hands in the air.

"Put the book down."

Merrit sighed dropping the book on his chest in annoyance before raising his hands eventually. "Okay, you got me."

Henley finally made an appearance, coming down the stairs with her traveling bags on her arms and a relieved smile on her face when she noticed the FBI inside their hotel room.

"Freeze! Hands in the air."

"Do one of you guys mind giving us a hand with our bags." She nodded her head towards their luggage as she smiled innocently at the agents pointing guns at her.