ˑ20ˑ

// hello sorry for not updating... truthfully, I just wasn't bothered and I'm not going to lie lol. But I hope I can get back into the habit so expect more from me! Yo and sorry this is short, the next one will possibly be longer

"(Y/N)?" Joker kept his eyes on her. The pair both sitting at the table, waiting for Harley to come down.

"Yeah?" She looks at him. She was clearly still not over Ashton's death. He meant a lot to her.

"I want to take you out somewhere." He smiled softly and then looked at Harley who sat down beside him.

"Morning Puddin', how did you sleep?" She smiled and looked at him.

"Fine." He started putting food onto his plate, the girls copied his actions and added what they wanted to eat.

They ate silently, somewhat like the first time they ate together. The room was cold, it made (Y/N) tired. She thought about winter time with her parents and sister, how they would always play out in the snow and make snowmen. They'd make snow angels. She missed her family, a lot. Who wouldn't She thought about Christmas time and New Years.

"Are you finished, sweetie?" Harley spoke and looked at (Y/N), "Why aren't you touching your food? It took a long time to prepare."

"S-Sorry." (Y/N) smiled slightly and started eating.

As soon as they finished, (Y/N) excused herself and went to the bathroom. She sat on the closed toilet seat and thought about the best ways she could run away. Obviously, none of them would work as Joker is too smart and would definitely catch her. And it's not like she could force herself to make herself believe it's what she actually wants to do.

A loud knock made her jump and then a smooth voice followed, "Doll face, are you in there?"

"Yeah..."

"Let me in," Joker started fiddling with the door handle and sigh when she wasn't unlocking it, "Please?"

She gulped and opened the door, Joker stumbled in and then looked at her. He smiled and hugged her tightly, why?

"Let me take you out, it will be fun." He whispered in her ear, noticing the chills she got from his warm breath touching her skin.

"O-Okay."

"Perfect," He smiled and pulled back then clapped his hands, "Let me take you tonight, your outfit is ready on the bed." He kissed her cheek where she had a tattooed 'J' and then he walked out.

She wondered what would happen. She wondered where he would take her.