#38

Feyona.

I think he is kidding.

I think not.

My breathe gets caught in my throat and I look at him wide eyed.

"You're not kidding right?" I ask, still shocked at his statement.

"What do you think?" He smirks and looks at me and winks.

Holy mother of pizzas and lots of churros with lots of nutella, he was damn serious.

"Oh."

When we reach my house, Sebastian stops the car and I open the door to drag myself out - and for some air.

"Fee?" He calls and I turn around.

He tosses me the keys of my house and I look at him gratefuly.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Be ready in thirty." He winks, and gets inside the car before saluting me and racing away.

I stare at the car, dumbfounded.

Wait- I have exactly half an hour to look good.

How the hell am I going to get ready in half an hour?

I curse under my breathe and run towards the door.

Once I was inside, I locked the door and ran upstairs straight to my room. I strip, and barge into the bathroom and took a 10 minutes nice shower.

Wow, Now I have only 20 minutes? Yes, I was probably counting. And hell! I am yet to decide what I'm gonna wear.

Oh my god.

I wrap the towel around my body and opened the wardrobe. I tossed some clothes here and there and run my hand through my hair in frustration.

What the hell should I wear?

After 7 minutes of deciding what I'm gonna wear, I settled for a nice and elegant Maroon color dress, which reached just below my knees. The back of the dress was into a V cut which left my back bare, till just above my buttocks.

Hurriedly, I applied make up which was a maroon matte lipstick and black smokey eyes. I dried my hair abrubtly and left it as it is. That just gave me a wild but amazing look.

Wow, I think I breaked the record for the 'Fastest Woman To Get Ready'

The demon possessing my body shakes her head and bangs her head against a wall.

I looked at the timing and saw that it took me dot thirty minutes to get ready and at the same time a car honk interrupt my thoughts.

I exhaled a breath I was holding.

Taking my cell phone and keys, I go downstairs and put on the heels.

Suddenly I grew nervous and I didn't even know why. I mean, I wasn't this nervous when I had two dates before.

Yeah, but we're talking about Sebastian here Fee, and well you got lots of feels for him.

That probably reasons out then I guess.

The door bell rings and I puff out the sigh before fixing myself and turning the knob.

When I open the door, I come face with Sebastian Freakin' Wilshere.

Wait correction - a very hot and smokin' Wilshere.

Boy, was I losing my patience?

Sebastian wore a white formal shirt and black slex to match up with the shirt. His muscles and abs were clearly on show under his shirt and my hormones were fluctuating between holding myself and pouncing on him.