October 21, 2016

The Haylor song "Someday" is released and there's a lot of Haylor theories in it.

Remember, Harry does not sing in it, he and Meghan wrote it.

1.

I Know Places: And I know for you its always me.
Someday: I'm forever only yours

2.

When Taylor gets to the lyric "I love you when you're singing that song and I got a lump in my throat cause you're gonna sing the words wrong." She is full on smiling.

In Someday, the lyric that correlates to what I just said is: I remember that love song, I sang every word wrong, but you didn't mind."

Basically it means that Harry sang a song and he got the words wrong. Harry is known for doing this because during their relationship, before Harry's birthday, Taylor asked Temper Trap to write hand written lyrics to their song Sweet Disposition. Harry has a lyric from that song tattooed on his arm. One problem, Harry got the lyrics wrong so Taylor knew that so she asked them to write the right lyrics out for Harry's birthday but haylor broke up after that so..

3.

Someday: I won't lie, it's hard seeing you with him, cause I know he can't hold you like I can."

This correlates to Taylor because Harry saw Calvin and Taylor at the BBMAS together and everybody knows how Harry was when he saw them..

4

4.

Taylor: Timing is a funny thing.
Someday: Someday maybe when we're old and grey, we could be in love once more.