Chapter 5 : Like A Family

"This can't be happening," I gawked at the magnificent beauty, who opened the door for me.

Today was a Saturday morning and there was no school. So, I decided to go to the address I was messaged about, to discuss my babysitting job.

I expected to meet a young college guy. I expected to hear the voice of a crying baby. Hell, I even expected to blurt out how I always wanted to date a university boy since freshman year.

But what I never expected was Trystan Ryder opening the door for me.

"Not again, Sunshine. When are you going to stop following me?" Trystan said with an amazingly adorable pout.

"H-How...?" I did not even know what to say. I was too baffled to do anything.

Somebody offers me a babysitting job. But when I reach at the address, I come across with Trystan Ryder's annoyingly hot face smirking at me.

Wait, Is he the 20 year old father? Or worse, is he the baby I have to take care of? N-uh, the baby was 3 months old. Um, maybe Trystan is secretly gay and has an affair with the father of the child?

Totally possible.

"Who's there, Trystan?" a masculine voice called out from behind Trystan, giving fuel to my doubt.

"Just my secret admirer, Dylan," Trystan shouted back, smirking at me.

"Dude, I told you to keep your booty calls away from my house," the guy, whom I reckon as Dylan, walked to the door and frowned at me.

I looked at the guy from top to bottom, then again from bottom to the top.

To say he was breathtakingly gorgeous will be a HUGE understatement. His sandy blonde hair was covering his forehead in a messy way. His deep blue eyes were penetrating into my brown ones. And the fact that he was standing just in a towel in front of me, was not helping at all.

"No wonder, Trystan has a thing for you," I whispered, my eyes still wandering over his body.

"WHAT?" They both shouted in unison.

"I have what?" Trystan questioned, at the same time Dylan asked-

"A thing for me?"

"Y-Yes, I thought you two are dating?" I said, pointing my fingers at the two hot stuffs.

"W-Why will I date him? Heck, why will I date any guy?" Trystan snorted.

"Why else are you here?" I questioned him, my eyes filled with confusion.

"Gross, Trystan! I never knew you had feelings for me," Dylan made a puking face.

Trystan glared at Dylan, and then took a deep breath.

"You," he pointed at me, "What are you doing here?"

"I am babysitting his daughter," I glared at him.

"No way, I am babysitting his daughter," he said, confused.

"Samantha?" suddenly, Dylan looked at me with recognition, as if he finally remembered me.

I nodded, "Samantha."

"Oh god, Come in you two," he pulled both Trystan and I inside, and shut the door behind us.

"OK, Trystan I might have forgotten to tell you but before you came to ask me for help, I already had offered the job to the girl," he nodded at me.

"And Samantha, Trystan needs this job too. Being a friend, I am not going to deny any help to him. So, both of you are going to do this job. Together!" he concluded his statement sternly.