t h r e e

"Maharaja what happened to your head" One of his ministers asked before the council meeting starts.

"Uhm" He eyed his wife and cleared his throat who in turn glared at him.

"Nothing" He said and all took their positions.

It was the first time Swara appearing in the meeting and she wanted to jump out from there but she held herself and thought about different ways to take revenge on her husband like throwing metal vase on his head,which she did last night and that has left a big scar on his forehead.

》》》

"You know I should put you in dungeon" Sanskar muttered as they entered their room.

"I should then reveal to everyone that their favourite Maharaja raped his queen" She said removing her duppata from her head and giving him her glare.

"I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"You lied to me and then you raped me"

"No way. You gave yourself to me" He said

"No. You made me to fall for your trap"

"Are you a kid to fall for trap but seeing your size and behaviour I think you're a kiddo" He mocked and she marched towards him.

Then stepped back.

"I'll kill you with my bare hands one day" She said raising her both hands.

"My hands will not go to catch mangoes" He said back and she moved away from him. "Anyways, I'm going to the bazaar dressed as..uhm..you know"

She chuckled at him and started to remove her jewelleries standing infron of the mirror.

"Will you buy something for me" She looked at him with a smile keeping all her anger outside.

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"At least hear me"

"No"

"You're a Ravan" She muttered removing her earrings and turning back to the mirror.

"Nah. I'm Ram and you're my Sita" He came closer pulling her to his chest through her waist. She looked at the mirror and saw him staring at her.

He slowly removed her earrings and planted a kiss on her earlobe. She shivered at his touch and tightened her hands on his.

"Lea..ave..me"  She whispered and he digged his nose into her neck and nodded no.

"You should go" She said feeling weak. Her hand slowly went to brush his hairs.

In a swift moment he turned her towards him.

"I know it's been only some days. We both have fought a lot but I want this marriage to work. I don't want you as someone to give me heir I want you to love me, be with me always" Sanskar kept his left hand on her bare waist and the other on her left cheek.

"I'm scared" She said looking down.

"Of whom? Me? Why?"

"I always wanted to marry some commoner. Kings will have mistresses and many wives. My father and your father have more than one wife and I'm sure you also-"

"No. I won't. I have seen my mother crying because my father will be with his other wife. That time I promised to myself that I'll never be like him. I swear on myself, you're my only wife in this life and in the next 7 life. And as far as the mistress is concerned let me think about it" He looked at her hiding a laugh at the end and she glared at him.

"I'll kill you, if you do that" She said pulling him towards her.

"I won't. Never. A rajput never breaks his word" He said and she smiled raising on her feet to give him a kiss of love.

💞