3

Skylar's POV 

"Okay, Bree, take them shopping or something." I groaned.

"But I want time with Graham!" She whined.

"Fine. Kaz and Leo, Take over for Bree, then Bree comes with us." I gestured for the to leave.

"Okay. I got a notification from an anonymous person saying Roman and Riker were spotted at Jerue Street." Chase told us. 

"You know, it would be a lot faster with your girls' super speed." Oliver sad cheekily.

"No!" Bree and I yelled at the same time. THe boys looked at eachother, then back at us.

-

"You... guys.. weigh... a ton!" I groaned as I dropped Adam.

Adam rode on my back, and Chase rode on Bree's back. Oliver just flew over. We reached a dark alley.

"Tou know, maybe we should just go tomorrow..." Oliver trailed off. I pulled him by his elbo, making him yelp.

We slowly entered the alley, and in the corner, from what I could see, was a large staircase.

"Do we go down?" Bree asked quietly.

We headed down the staircase, and stopped at a giant room. A subway.

"There was another entrance to this subway?" Chase murmured. It was he same place I was held captive by Roman and Riker.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?" Someone said fro the shadows.

"Roman." I growled.

 "We're your brother?" Bree growled too. "You know, the other cute on-" she got cut off.

"Yes, I know who my brother is." Roman said annoyed.

"Where are you. Its really dark." Adam said out of nowhere.

"Well, let me shed some light on that." Then volts of electricity violently sparked out of Roman's hands.

"Wait!" Adam yelled, making the sparks dissapear.

"What?" Roman yelled.

"Leave it dark. I want to play Marco Polo." Adam replied.

"Enough!" Roman yelled. The sparks came back, then they were bright enough to light up the area. He turned to me and flung the ball of volts at me. I couldn't react quick enough so I just closed my eyes and tried to shield them away with my hands. 

5 seconds. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Oliver on the ground, and Roman gone.

"Oliver!" I rushed to his side.

"Skylar? Is that you?" He said dazed.

"Yeah. It's me." I replied.

"Well I must be dead because I'm seeing an angel right in front of me." He smiled cheekily. I groaned and got up.

"Bree, take Oliver back to the DavenTower. I'll meet you there." I got ready to run

"Wait!" Chase yelled. I turned and looked at him.

"We need a ride." Chase said in a 'duh' tone, gesturing to him and Adam.

"Take the bus." I shook my head, then ran off.

By the tine I got back Kaz, Leo, Graha, Gus, Jordan, and Alan were there.

"Hey, Connie! I got a Cantium City sweater vest!" Allan showed me an I <3 Centium City sweater vest. I gave him an awkward thumbs up.

"We, made it!" Adam and Chase burst into the room, gasping for air.

"Who's that?" Jordan pointed at Adam.

"Oh, that's Adam." I said. 

Jordan shifted in her seat, crossed her legs, then fixed her hair.

"Well, hello." She said awkwardly.

"Sup." Adam nodded.

"So what did you guys do?" Bree asked.

"It was cool. There was a parade on 3rd Street. There was this guy with black hair and a cool red body suit. THere was also a tall guy with a robot eye and black robes." Leo started.

"Don't forget the guy with the long black hair and blue gas mask. They looked exactly like the villains in the comics!" Gus added.

"Wait- Do you have a picture?" Oliver asked. Jordan took out her phone and showed a picture. 

It couldn't be. Megahertz, Soul Slayer, Night Strike, Dreadlock, the Exterminator, other real villains. 

And Experion.

NOOOOOOOOO

PLS COMMENT AND VOTE

-Cali