New Project: Step by step becoming a practising teenager!

Salam guys, I know, I need to stop with these A/N but this one is exciting (I hope). I started this project and wanted to let you know. Read the summary below for more information! And you can find the link below!

~

Do you feel like your religion is at the end of your priority list sometimes? Are you having a hard time managing everything and getting things done? Do you feel like you are about to hit the rock bottom because of how stressed, depressed and busy you are, knowing that you feel guilty for not spending time with Allah? And most importantly: are you clueless on how to change that?

'Step by Step becoming a Practising Teenager' is a project for students/teens who have a hard time managing their time and setting the right priorities. It is for those who have a hard time getting things done and who are being changed by one of the worst things: laziness. As teenagers, we can get carried away by the responsibilities that we have and the emotions that are messing with us. To make an easy guider, I started this project.

In this series, I give advice and tips on how to become a practising teenager, while still being able to spend most of the time for school. I hope to make them a little fun, bubbly, putting my own experience in them and just different so you wouldn't forget easily about them. Depression, laziness, school, peace - every aspect that we busy students experience will be adressed in this. Hope it will be beneficial for all of us!

Copyright © 2017

The link to the project: https://www.wattpad.com/story/107236907-step-by-step-becoming-a-practising-teenager
It is on my profile!

Take care and love you!