Chapter 3: falling for you

Toychica's Pov:
I offered him if he wanted to help me kill the night guard and he said yes! I was excited that day... afterwards we decided to take a walk around the pizzeria... I wanted to start a conversation but i didn't know how!.. Foxy: u were great at tricking the night guard T.Chica! R-really? You really do mean it!?.. Foxy: yes! I ain't fooling you I promise! I blushed for a second... until T.Foxy came my way... T.Foxy: Chica! Foxy! T.Foxy: it's been a while since we talked! It sure has! T.Foxy: hey want to play something? Sure! but what is it? T.Foxy: oh a board game or catching a ball?... Foxy puts her hook on my right shoulder... Ok! But can Foxy play? T.Foxy: oh..sure... she rolls her eyes... Come on! He'll be lots of fun! T.Foxy: Ok! Ok! He can play! Let's go to my cove! We follow Foxy to her cove... but she walked way to fast.. Foxy: is your friend ok? Or... she's fine she just gets like this... Foxy: are you sure it seems like she's getting jealous... why would she get jelly? She knows we're just friends... Foxy: oh ok...

Foxy's Pov:
I really do think this...T.Foxy...is getting jealous but T.Chica...doesn't see it... we got to T.Foxy's cove.. T.Foxy: want to play uno or twister? Toychica: Twister! Yeah Twister! We played Twister for while but T.Foxy didn't want to join the game... Toychica: you sure you don't want to play Foxy? T.Foxy: yeah i'm sure... we played a little more... until me and T.Chica were on top of each other... T.Foxy: I swear...if Foxy touches I'll break his jaw...... she whispers under her breath... Toychica: this is awkward... T.Chica begins to blush... yeah awkward... *blushes* T.Foxy begins to feel spacious... T.Foxy: uhh... she walks off...