TALE 2 : Revelations (2)

TALE: 2                              Revelations (2)

TALE: 2
Revelations (2)

                                   TALE: 2                              Revelations (2)

"WHAT IS THIS?"

Azade opened her eyes, only to find herself in another room. It was smaller this time around, and had white walls enclosing in. She had wondered if this was even apart of the palace, as it the usual gold and extravagant riches were missing. There was no furniture except for a single bed; which encompassed a body under the sheets.

The Queen.

Her blonde hair sprawled on the pillow beneath her, eyes closed and her body in a peaceful sleep. She only looked sane in sleep.

"She's beautiful isn't she?"

Sian' Ki appeared beside Azade's floating figure, a wild grin on her face. This time she had dressed up for the occasion, her usual beads and dresses gone. Instead they were replaced with a single golden plate that tied around her neck and a billowing blue robe. Her hair were made of warm curls that pressed down her back like a goddess. The wrinkles on her face were erased and she looked years younger.

"You—"

"Don't speak child. I know you must hate me." Sian' Ki pointed to her hand, "But it's gone now, see?" Azade looked down at her hand, only to see the absence of any sort of scarring. The witch was right, it was gone.

"Why would you—" Azade was stopped when suddenly her tongue fell flat, as if it had been numbed. Words fell right off her mouth and just like magic, she couldn't speak.

"Better. All answers come in due time, Scherazade." The witch smiled, looking down at the mute girl. "—Speaking of tales, you would be telling one to that deadly King if it weren't for me. So I would refrain on the judgements for now, yes?" She asked; nodding her head up and down as if she was speaking to a child.

Azade glared, thinking about the warnings that Yana had given her. 'She plays a dangerous game, and her magic always has a price.'