Epilogue Part II

"Oh, my sweet Caroline–"

"Bum, bum, bum!" the boys all sang out with Elliot. It was a habit that Elliot had taught them since Caroline was born. Eventually, Ethan and I told them that they didn't have to sing the song every time we said Caroline's name which more or less turned into Ethan giving them a limit of once a day.

Levi rolled his eyes and caught Caroline then swung her up into his arms, hugging her while the boys all ran over to him. "Did you miss me girly?"

"Course Pawpaw," she replied with a smile while she hugged Levi's neck, letting him nuzzle her with a soft smile.

"Pawpaw Levi!"

"We grew!"

"Pawpaw Levi, did you get a bear?"

"Pawpaw Levi can I go next year!"

"Alright you little shits, come here," Levi laughed out as he set Caroline down, letting the boys run to him as Eve scooped up Caroline before she hugged Cade. Levi hugged the twins and nuzzled their hair, his beast coming closer to see his grandpups, before he pulled Cade to him as well. "Well, I think you all may have grown," he mused before he looked up at me. "Well Charlie girl, are we too early?"

"Course not," I said as I waved him off while I walked over to him, hugging him while the twins hugged Eve.

"Any more episodes?" he asked.

"Charlie," I sighed out.

"Now Charlie boy, what got you worked up?" Levi asked as he looked over at Charlie, who Eve was nuzzling before she kissed the top of his head.

"These guys were picking on Roger, I–he didn't like it."

"Well," Levi sighed out. "How are these 'other' guys?"

Charlie was quiet as he looked at Chris who nodded to him before he looked back at Levi. "Behaved."

I groaned inwardly while a grin broke out on Levi's face. "Good," he replied quickly as Eve walked over to me and hugged me. "Were's Hadrian?"

"Should be here soon," I replied while I rubbed my cheek against Eve's. "Where's Lucas?"

"Coming," Levi said as he walked with the boys back into the kitchen. "They had to feed the baby before."

"Dad, can we go outside now?" Chris rushed out, his eyes showing more of a beast that was pacing with excitement. Levi chuckled and winked at Ethan before he dipped down and tossed Chris over his shoulder. "Dad!"

"Your fine son!" Ethan just laughed and walked after them while Charlie, Cade, and Caroline followed. Ethan reached down and grabbed Caroline, sitting her on his hip as he jogged after Levi while Chris flailed around like a fish.

"Dad! Charlie! Cade!"

"You're on your own brother," Charlie laughed out. "It's Pawpaw."

"That's right, and you two would do well to remember that," Levi replied, smiling teasingly at Charlie.

"Wine?" I asked Eve.

She laughed with a deep nod. "Please," she sighed out. "They're getting so big Charlie girl."

"Too quickly," Elliot added. "I swear they all grew too much while we were gone."

"They did," I replied while I picked up my glass on the counter and took a long sip, my eyes catching the sight of Lucas and Jane walking in; Lucas had baby Luke in his arms while Jane jogged to the door.

"Come in!" Derek said as he waved them in.

Jane rushed to me and hugged me while she rubbed her cheek against mine. "Sorry we're late."