Asshole

"You what?" Twon screams. I sip on my root beer with my normal stoney face.

"I got engaged during sexual intercourse."

He nearly chokes to death. I watch him cough up a lung for almost a full three minutes, the other customers about to step in to help him. But, like always, my deadpan look scares them away.  "I don't understand." I try to explain but he cuts me off, earning a glare. "Just last week you couldn't look at him. Now you're engaged."

"Yes."

The tavern floods with the usual bikers. Twon puts our conversation on hold to take orders. A presence behind me causes my back to stiffen.

"Babydoll." Nothing. "Talk to me. All I want in life is to hear your voice. At least once."

"I'd back the fuck off my girl before I snap your druggie body in half." I spin to see the bald headed Bryson come to my rescue. Evan looks between the two of us.

"Go away, Evan." My voice is soft but stern. For the first time in five years, he does what he's asked. What he's told. My eyes turn to Bryson, fire building in them. "I don't need a hero all the time. I've done perfectly fine alone for years."

"I'm here to stay now. I don't give a shit what you have to say about it. We're engaged, remember?"

"Sadly." My voice is hard, but a smirk blossoms on my face. "C'mon, give your fiancé a kiss, big boy."

His lips are hot. Almost too hot. His hands cup my blesseed ass like it's the last time he's ever going to touch me. My hands travel under his jacket and come in contact with his taut abs. Like a pro, I unzip his jacket and come face to face with his bare chest. I lick my lips. Now this is what I call a man. Bare, bronzed, and brooding.

"Jones, quit fuckin' your girl and come here!" We both whip our heads in the direction of the man waving his arms in the air frantically. He screams friendly. "Bring Beautiful with you."

Bryson drags me off to his usual table. I'm forced on his lap, very much against my wishes. Bryson turns to his friend. "Call my girl anything but her name and I will castrate you."

"What is your name, then?" His friend winks. I scowl at his flirtatious gester. Maybe I've lost all my people skills, but I don't think it's normal to wink at strangers.

"Violet," I snap, "but you can call me Violet." The men roar with laughter at my cut dry tone of voice towards the obviously friendliest man here. "And you are?"

"Alexander," he smiles with a hand shake, "but you can call me Ander."

I shrug but allow the handshake. Bryson holds me to his chest in a possessive manner. Multiple pinches are delivered to his inner thigh in the hour we sit with his friends. When the club whores arrive I slide off his lap. His blue eyes watch my every move: I take the seat beside Ander to allow Angelica on Bryson's lap. He goes to object but I shake my head.

Let the games begin.

"Ander, I've lost something in my shirt, can you hold the sides so I can shake it out?" The man seems stunned, but without even consulting Bryson he does as asked and holds my shirt up. My bald man is fuming. Like the seductruss I am, I begin to shake my shoulders pretending to dislodge something between my braless breasts. "Hmm, nothing." My shirt is dropped, but like hoped, my nipples are pebbled.

I stand from the booth and pull Ander up with me. "Let's dance." Bryson is steaming. My sister claws into him, trying to get his attention. It's cute.

My skirt starts to bunch around my ass as I grind onto the gentleman. His hands stay at my waist the whole time, not moving any higher or lower. Good boy.

The next thing I know Angelica is sobbing. I glance over at her. She's holding onto the booth sobbing so hard she can't breath.

"You win, Violet. I don't like it here. I want to go home." She continues to cry. Ander, being Ander, picks my sister up into a hug. The two embrace and he announces he's going to take her back to where she belongs. Everyone knows the girl couldn't handle the stress of this place much longer.

Bryson pulls me to him so hard I stumble. "I don't care if you were providing a point, let another man touch you again I will fuck you so hard we'll have triplets."

"Bet."

His eyes fire up. "Challenge accepted."

"You're a fucking asshole."

He smirks that panty-dropping smirk. "I know."